How long Does HCG Remain Fresh?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I have been using the larger 11,000 IU Vial from Hallendale Pharmacy. Its cheaper and lasts longer than the standard 6000 vial from Empower. Anyone know how long HCG will stay fresh after its mixed with water and placed in the refrigerator?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hisham

I have been using the larger 11,000 IU Vial from Hallendale Pharmacy. Its cheaper and lasts longer than the standard 6000 vial from Empower. Anyone know how long HCG will stay fresh after its mixed with water and placed in the refrigerator?
My understanding is with saline ( water) not more than a week

Dicky

I get 12,000 vials from Empower and it lasts months and months. I do not use very much in my protocol. I don't notice any potency degradation over time.

Swilsondc

I usually get 6.009 iu vial from Empower and use it for 8 weeks. Refrigerate after mixing. I remember when I first started using Empower I wanted to get a larger vial and they said at my dose it would expire before I could use it all but I can’t remember how long that was. Like someone else posted I used to get name brand (Pregnyl or Novarel) 11,000 iu vial and I used it til it was gone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use the 12000 IU vial from empower pharmacy. I use 1000 IU a week and it lasts for 12 weeks. I have eight vials right now. Hopefully they last me a long time.

SkyWarn

I use the 12000 IU vial from empower pharmacy. I use 1000 IU a week and it lasts for 12 weeks. I have eight vials right now. Hopefully they last me a long time.
I had an 11,000 vial from Hallendale that I mixed back in April. I decided to try to stop HCG in May or June and restarted in September using that old mix. My numbers were on the low side when I re-tested last week. My E2 was only 21 without an AI. That was shocking as I normally run up to 50-60 with no AI while on HCG. Also, my total T went down, even though I bumped up the dose of T. The only conclusion is that the 6 month old vial lost its potency.

Swilsondc

I have 10 6,000 iu vials b/c of the compound pharmacy shut down. Exp date says 09/22 unmixed but I’m hoping it last longer than that. I had a doctor tell me one time he had read studies on the potency of medication after exp date and that it they found it was still good years after that. This was for different pills and something like HCG would be different.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have 10 6,000 iu vials b/c of the compound pharmacy shut down. Exp date says 09/22 unmixed but I’m hoping it last longer than that. I had a doctor tell me one time he had read studies on the potency of medication after exp date and that it they found it was still good years after that. This was for different pills and something like HCG would be different.
As long as it's not mixed, it should last so long time. I have no concerns with my HCG losing strength. I do keep the extra vials in the frigerator, unmixed.

Dicky

I saw a similar study. It was commissioned by the military who was losing money due to expired meds.

"With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

BigTex

Thsi comes straight off the Defy web site:

Store your HCG.​

After it’s reconstituted, immediately refrigerate your HCG.​
Prior to mixing, powdered HCG can be kept at room temperature. But once you add the bacteriostatic water, it should be kept in the fridge.​
Reconstituted HCG can typically be used for up to 60-90 days from the date of reconstitution.​
If you accidentally leave your HCG out of the fridge, the medication is likely still fine to use, but avoid leaving it out for 72 hours or more.​

Graham

Yea get 11,000 IU vials and use them consistently about 800IU per week. It works just as good from beginning to end, I mix it with bac water.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me