How long does Bacteriostatic water last refrigerated?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JJC1989

So I have heard various conflicting information regarding this from my clinic and also other clinics and forums for TRT here in the UK.

I have a 30ml bottle of Bac water that I have had from November last year, i use it to mix my HCG.

People say it only lasts 30 - 60 days when first used? But surely you can keep it in fridge for a very long time? That's the whole point of it being bac water?

Also people claim that you need to change HCG every 30 days, personally I have used the same HCG mixed vial in fridge for around 3 months with no issues.

Just want to know as don't want to be buying new bac water every two months.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So I have heard various conflicting information regarding this from my clinic and also other clinics and forums for TRT here in the UK.

I have a 30ml bottle of Bac water that I have had from November last year, i use it to mix my HCG.

People say it only lasts 30 - 60 days when first used? But surely you can keep it in fridge for a very long time? That's the whole point of it being bac water?

Also people claim that you need to change HCG every 30 days, personally I have used the same HCG mixed vial in fridge for around 3 months with no issues.

Just want to know as don't want to be buying new bac water every two months.
I’ve used bac, older then two years, Refrigerated. Personally, I would still use it and wouldn’t be concerned.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me