How long before the effects of test cream are felt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

abaftabeam

Hey all. First time poster. I was tested back in December and doc said I had low test, started testosterone topical cream 9 days ago now. 75mg/ml and using 1 ml a day on shoulders and arms as per doctors instructions. The first few days I noticed I was getting morning wood, which I attributed to the cream. That only lasted a few days and to be honest, I just feel the same as I usually do with a bit more energy. No impact on libido or morning wood since those first few days. I've read up and most places say 3-6 weeks for effects to be felt, was just wondering if anyone could share their experience with it?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was tested back in December and doc said I had low test, started testosterone topical cream 9 days ago now. 75mg/ml and using 1 ml a day on shoulders and arms as per doctors instructions.

No impact on libido or morning wood since those first few days.

I've read up and most places say 3-6 weeks for effects to be felt, was just wondering if anyone could share their experience with it?
The T-cream reaches a stable state fairly quickly. Also note when you started using the T cream, you were stacking exogenous testosterone on top of endogenous testosterone creating a honeymoon period.

Now your body is trying to reach homeostasis since adding the exogenous testosterone and for the fact the exogenous testosterone is suppressing your natural testosterone, the honeymoon period has come to an end and this is where you will find out if tropicals are for you, meaning you will find out if your levels are going to be high enough to benefit from topical testosterone in the next couple of weeks.

If the T cream fails to get your testosterone and estradiol into the therapeutic ranges, then it's time to move to injections where you are guaranteed to get your levels high enough to benefit from TRT.

I tried the cream and hormones would shoot up quickly and felt the benefits immediately as with injections, no surprise, but my hormones would shoot up very quickly and also drop very quickly to where in theory I would have to apply it several times a day.

This is far from ideal and my body hated it. I had horrible muscle spasms together with crashes every few hours. The strength was 200mg/20% T cream.

I personally don't think T creams should be used at the beginning unless someone is terrified of needles, because injections is way more effective at elevating testosterone.

Last edited:

M.J

How long were you on it for?
A month. Although the compounding Pharmcy suggested I stay on it for 6 month.but I don’t believe I need that long cream should be felt quicker than injections.

my levels where shooting very high with 100mg daily so I reduced it to 50mg i even tried 25mg couldn’t feel anything with any figure.

I still use it from time to time with injections but if I am getting my numbers right with injections and cream is not doing anything to increase libido then I don’t see the point applying it daily.

I guess I may try next PT-141.

Tman

It depends on your initial symptoms, but you should feel it fairly quickly. Mentally, I could tell the difference within hours of my first dose. I started with Fortesta; I'm not sure about the quality of the compounded creams.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me