How long before side effects usually show?

Buy Lab Tests Online

krm

Hi guys, I've started my TRT about 2 months back, with a hard restart about 3 weeks ago.

So far, I'm doing good - no sides, feeling well.

I was just wondering - am I too happy too early?
At what point do sides (e.g. gyno issues / E2 related issues) usually show in the treatment process?

Or is it the usual "no two treatments are the same"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

It's just that no one is the same. So you won't know until you have been there... meaning you'll have to give it time. If it's been 2 months and your feeling well it's likely to continue. Be patient and carry on.

Vince

Super Moderator
I felt good right from the start, I continue feeling good. I did continue tweaking protocol for 3 years and now since the beginning of this year I feel that I'm completely dialed in.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys, I've started my TRT about 2 months back, with a hard restart about 3 weeks ago.

So far, I'm doing good - no sides, feeling well.

I was just wondering - am I too happy too early?
At what point do sides (e.g. gyno issues / E2 related issues) usually show in the treatment process?

Or is it the usual "no two treatments are the same"?

Intra-individual variability, genetics/sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor) to testosterone and its metabolites DHT/estradiol will have the final say regarding whether and to what extent one experiences side effects (cosmetic/health related).

Dose of testosterone injected weekly/ones SHBG levels also will also play a strong role in how one reacts (positively/negatively) to testosterone.

As far as side effects related to elevated estradiol: can happen fairly quick aside from full blown gyno which may not manifest right away

- Bloat/water retention
- negative effects on libido/ed
- negative effects on mood/energy levels
- high blood pressure
- gynecomastia (not common on trt doses and if anything only happens to genetically
prone individuals)

As far as side effects related to elevated dht: can happen fairly quick aside from enlarged prostate (psa will increase when starting trt and eventually levels off back to baseline/slightly above)

- MPB (male pattern baldness)- (happens only in genetically prone individuals)
- increased sebum production/acne (happens only in genetically prone individuals)
- increased growth body/facial hair
- enlarged prostate (not common on trt doses)- estradiol also plays a role

Regarding increased hemoglobin/hematocrit levels will increase within the first 1-3 months of starting trt and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.

Also everytime one increases testosterone dose when changing a protocol increased hemoglobin/hematocrit will be sure to follow.

Negative effects on lipids decrease in HDL can happen especially when using higher doses of testosterone.....mind you the 17 alpha alkylated oral steroids such as (methytestosterone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, fluoxymesterone and oxymetholone) are very prone to lowering HDL as oppose to injectable esterified testosterone.

Negative effects on cardiovascular health should not be a concern when using trt doses as there are many cardiovascular benefits to having healthy testosterone levels.

Each individual is unique and some may only experience minor side effects where as in others it may be more severe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me