How long after starting Arimidex should I draw labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman223

Hello All,

I recently switched Dr.s who recommended that I try Arimidex because my E2 is a bit high. I am well aware of the pros and cons and used to be a patient of Dr. Rob Kominerek so I understand the two sides of the debate. I reluctantly agreed to try .25 twice a week on shot day. Since starting I have been feeling a bit lethargic and like I have a low grade fever. Stomach not feeling well either, kinda sour all the time. I'm wondering how long I have to wait to draw labs to see what it is doing to my E2. My sensitive E2 test came back at 52 prior to starting AI. Obviously I don't want to crash my E2, and I already feel pretty shitty. I have been taking it for a week and a half. I inject test cyp .4ml twice per week, and take my .25 AI on those days.

Thanks for the help!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Rule of thumb is five half-lives to stabilize serum levels, which is around 10 days for anastrozole. But I'd extend that to at least two weeks for full effects on estradiol. That's a pretty large dose of anastrozole for just starting out and having estradiol only modestly elevated. I don't know if your doctor would condone self-compounding to create lower doses. Of course you can use a compounding pharmacy, but that gets expensive.

Jman223

Rule of thumb is five half-lives to stabilize serum levels, which is around 10 days for anastrozole. But I'd extend that to at least two weeks for full effects on estradiol. That's a pretty large dose of anastrozole for just starting out and having estradiol only modestly elevated. I don't know if your doctor would condone self-compounding to create lower doses. Of course you can use a compounding pharmacy, but that gets expensive.
Thanks so much for the information. I agree it sounded like a lot and I’m not against dissolving it in a solution and microdosing with an oral syringe. I guess I’ll tough it out for two weeks and draw bloods and act accordingly. I think my Dr will be fine as long as I’m not doing anything stupid or crazy. If he’s not fine then I’ll just find a new one. I would add that I recently upped my Test dose by 40 milligrams a week but I have gone up in the past and never experienced this. I also started 200mgs deca a week for joints, but only 1.5 weeks into that. My understanding is Deca takes 7-8 weeks to kick in.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks so much for the information. I agree it sounded like a lot and I’m not against dissolving it in a solution and microdosing with an oral syringe. I guess I’ll tough it out for two weeks and draw bloods and act accordingly. I think my Dr will be fine as long as I’m not doing anything stupid or crazy. If he’s not fine then I’ll just find a new one. I would add that I recently upped my Test dose by 40 milligrams a week but I have gone up in the past and never experienced this. I also started 200mgs deca a week for joints, but only 1.5 weeks into that. My understanding is Deca takes 7-8 weeks to kick in.

200 mg/week is mainly prescribed to patients with muscle wasting due to underlying health issues and is in no way needed for joint pain/bone health.

The dose is 50-100 mg/week when being used solely for joint pain/bone health.

Jman223

200 mg/week is mainly prescribed to patients with muscle wasting due to underlying health issues and is in no way needed for joint pain/bone health.

The dose is 50-100 mg/week when being used solely for joint pain/bone health.
Thanks for the information. I’ll back down the dose.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the information. I’ll back down the dose.

Would be a sensible move as you may very well end up using long-term and if the dose of nandrolone used is too high there is the potential for increased hemoglobin/hematocrit.....let alone a negative effect on lipids (lowering of hdl).

Jman223

Would be a sensible move as you may very well end up using long-term and if the dose of nandrolone used is too high there is the potential for increased hemoglobin/hematocrit.....let alone a negative effect on lipids (lowering of hdl).
Absolutely and I’m all about quality of life and health at this stage in the game. I have enough muscle mass and I’m TRT all the way. I don’t want negative effects on my blood. I’m not even certain I will run it long term. My Dr will pretty much let me run with dose as long as my health markers are good. Thank you very much for taking the time to educate me, I appreciate it!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me