How i finally found a way to go subQ and why i wished....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello fellas, i have opened a thread a couple months ago where I wrote how Everytime I try to go subQ TRT after 2-3 weeks it's like i am off TRT...
I have tried this 3! Times and always ended up going intra muscular again.
I didn't have any problems with IM injections. But I wanted to inject 3 times a week and didn't want to inject IM that often.
Here is how i solved my Problem. OK! First of all. SubQ works! It really works. If it works for me it will for you too!

I had a bottle of dbols which i didn't use for many years. When I started my 4. Experiment with subQ i took 1 dbol daily for 4 weeks and injected with the insulin small 8 mm needle. Right VG Monday/
Right shoulder Wednesday and left VG Friday.
90 mg total testosterone. Every injecton 30 mg.

Last Week I stopped taking dbol and today i made bloodwork.
Total test: 1000 Ng/dl
Free test: 35 Ng/dl
Estradiol 65.
Wow!
If I stay on this dose I need to take a bit AI here and there. I get symptoms on that number. But overall i feel ok. But since m shbg is 12-18 my androgen index is still through the roof.

I will probably inject 75 mg from now on and call it a day finally. Honestly i think that even 60 mg weekly total puts my total to 600s which is great.

I just write this because I know there are many guys who wanted to try subQ but stopped after 2-3 weeks because the were not patient enough like me. But it seems like when You go subQ from IM on some people or maybe most it needs to build up like you start TRT again. You really need to give it time. And You don't need dbols like me. The only reason I took it was because i just wanted to be sure.
Hope this helps. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Because I have tried 3 times to go subQ and i always stopped between the 3-4 weeks because i felt like i was off TRT. And this time i wanted to go through that period by supplementing dbol. That was the reason. For me switching to subQ was like starting TRT from beginning. Seems like to be the case for many people.

And one thing i forgot to mention is my libido!
I always had a ok libido. But switching to m/w/f my libido is actually constant and annoying tbh.

And my high estrogen somehow doesn't make any Problems other than oily skin and bloat...however i will definitely reduce the dose. I think us low shbg guys do best in middle of the range Like 600-700. We have a high androgen index.

Last edited:

Devcon

Hello fellas, i have opened a thread a couple months ago where I wrote how Everytime I try to go subQ TRT after 2-3 weeks it's like i am off TRT...
I have tried this 3! Times and always ended up going intra muscular again.
I didn't have any problems with IM injections. But I wanted to inject 3 times a week and didn't want to inject IM that often.
Here is how i solved my Problem. OK! First of all. SubQ works! It really works. If it works for me it will for you too!

I had a bottle of dbols which i didn't use for many years. When I started my 4. Experiment with subQ i took 1 dbol daily for 4 weeks and injected with the insulin small 8 mm needle. Right VG Monday/
Right shoulder Wednesday and left VG Friday.
90 mg total testosterone. Every injecton 30 mg.

Last Week I stopped taking dbol and today i made bloodwork.
Total test: 1000 Ng/dl
Free test: 35 Ng/dl
Estradiol 65.
Wow!
If I stay on this dose I need to take a bit AI here and there. I get symptoms on that number. But overall i feel ok. But since m shbg is 12-18 my androgen index is still through the roof.

I will probably inject 75 mg from now on and call it a day finally. Honestly i think that even 60 mg weekly total puts my total to 600s which is great.

I just write this because I know there are many guys who wanted to try subQ but stopped after 2-3 weeks because the were not patient enough like me. But it seems like when You go subQ from IM on some people or maybe most it needs to build up like you start TRT again. You really need to give it time. And You don't need dbols like me. The only reason I took it was because i just wanted to be sure.
Hope this helps. Sorry for my bad English.
You’re probably doing a shallow intramuscular injection and not subq

I highly doubt that the 30g (8mm) needle is going intra muscular in my shoulders let alone in Ventra gloute where even the 12 mm is not enough to hit the muscle...so no 100% sure it's subQ

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 26

Devcon

I highly doubt that the 30g (8mm) needle is going intra muscular in my shoulders let alone in Ventra gloute where even the 12 mm is not enough to hit the muscle...so no 100% sure it's subQ
I know I don’t have hardly any fat on my ventro glute or shoulders. The best way to test a true subq injection is in the belly fat or love handles. Some do it in the fat pad on the glutes where we used to do our intramuscular injections.

I am fairly lean and can feel the muscle on ventro glute I can assure you it's subq. Why? Because if it was intra muscular i wouldn't have a period where i would feel down until the test would build up.
However very easy spots to inject. And with such a small needle if subQ or IM it's much better now.
Belly fat leaves lumps for me. Would be the easiest spot tho

paralyzer

How much do You inject?
80 to 85 mg per week. I use to do closer to 150 mg weekly, but I didn't notice extra muscle gain and I was agitated. 80 mg weekly gives me solid muscle gain, great mood, and good libido. Keep in mind my SHBG is like 10 (lol) - so when I inject, it gets used quickly. Generally tho - I think men inject too much. Get your levels to 500 and see how it feels - that might be the sweet spot.

paralyzer

I don't fault any man who says he needs more. I was surprised that I felt better at half the dosage I was previously taking. I'll also note - I inject four times a week (small doses) so I think that probably helps too.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me