How fluid is SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

How long does it take SHBG to change if, for example, it has been lowered through the use of say high dose testosterone or the use of oxandrolone?

If one were to lower the dose of testosterone or cease using oxandrolone, when could one expect to see a rise in SHBG in lab work?

We’ll assume that the respective 5 half lives of the drugs will have been realized in this example.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

How long does it take SHBG to change if, for example, it has been lowered through the use of say high dose testosterone or the use of oxandrolone?

If one were to lower the dose of testosterone or cease using oxandrolone, when could one expect to see a rise in SHBG in lab work?

We’ll assume that the respective 5 half lives of the drugs will have been realized in this example.
My comments specific to 17-aa AAS (see details in links)....short answer 7 days after stopping medication +/- couple of day human variability for SHBG to recover.

Last edited by a moderator:

deBooza

This thread talks in particular about the impact of AAS on SHBG in terms of Anavar and Winstrol:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me