How fast does anastrozole /Arimidex make you feel better when your estradiol is high?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi,

I am trying to determine the effectiveness of my Anaztrozole dose. So, I know the effect is inmediatly, but I assume if you were super high on E2, you wont get to low or normal E2 in a matter of minutes or even a few hours. Since the existing E2 in your body has to be depleted first, so I think Anaztrozole just helps prevent your body making more E2 right?

So my question is, for guys that feel like E2 is high and having issues say with libido, ED, etc... when you take an anaztrozole, assuming you took the right dose and you needed it indeed, how long before you get your libido and/or energy back? Is it like a few hours? is it like half a day? like 24 hours later?

I know everybody is different, but just trying to get a sense. To know what to expect when I take mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nurselyfe

Depends how high your E2. For me personally, it was always 36 hours I'd start noticing an effect. This can vary massively from person to person.

Diablo666

Thanks nurselyfe, this seems to support my hypothesis that although anaztrozole starts doing its thing immediately, there is a certain amount on time in which your existing estrogen needs to be excreted.

Saxon

Astra Zeneca's site says that mean Estrogen concentrations are reduced by 70% within 24 hours with a 1mg dose.

nurselyfe

Astra Zeneca's site says that mean Estrogen concentrations are reduced by 70% within 24 hours with a 1mg dose.

I believe this is on females since Anastrazole is used off label for TRT or hypogonadism. Also, understand my time frame is based on exogenous T use only, there was no HCG use. Estradiol made in the testicles rather than peripherally is a different story.

Hi,

I am trying to determine the effectiveness of my Anaztrozole dose. So, I know the effect is inmediatly, but I assume if you were super high on E2, you wont get to low or normal E2 in a matter of minutes or even a few hours. Since the existing E2 in your body has to be depleted first, so I think Anaztrozole just helps prevent your body making more E2 right?

So my question is, for guys that feel like E2 is high and having issues say with libido, ED, etc... when you take an anaztrozole, assuming you took the right dose and you needed it indeed, how long before you get your libido and/or energy back? Is it like a few hours? is it like half a day? like 24 hours later?

I know everybody is different, but just trying to get a sense. To know what to expect when I take mine.

By feel is a real path to not doing so well, the best way is get on a small dose, test, and titrate the dose as needed. There are guys around here that hyper respond to Anastrozole and crash out on .25mg when they're E is high (say >40). There's just no way to extrapolate at all because none of this is linear to what dose will have what effect, on YOU.

Diablo666

Ok yeah, I guess my struggle is that, say I get my T shot (2x a week). then I get my anaztrozole (say 0.25mg) either 12 or 24 hours after T shot. then I wait a few days and feel no different. I just don't know if I took too much because maybe I crashed my E2 or maybe too little. There have been times in the past where I took 0.50 right at the time of my T shot, and I started to feel horny after the 3rd day (so my logic was, since Anaztrozole should be pretty much gone by the 3rd day, maybe I took too much, send my E2 real low, and then it got back) but have tried to repeat it unsuccessfully.

This thing about being LOW SHBG is a curse and the fact high e2 and low e2 are really similar symptoms makes it even harder. But anyway, thanks for all the replies, I will keep trying on different dose to see what works.

I would recommend that you target your Free T with your Cyp dose and don't have Free T that is astronomically off the charts high, and also add to your E testing the "Estradiol, Free" test along with the LC/MS/MS. Its something to creep up on real slow, over time with testing

Trying to do this by the I feel horny this day and this day I don't is pretty flawed strategy.

JMP

Adex takes about 10 days to get to full strength in the body (steady state). If you feel much better at three days, that is a sign you are on too high a dose which could eventually lead to too low of e2 levels. If you feel good in 24 hours, at 10 days your E2 will be way too low. The idea with Adex is to take the absolute minimum dosage that takes away symptoms around day 10. After that it is obviously a good idea to retest E2 to see where you are at.

Adex takes about 10 days to get to full strength in the body (steady state). If you feel much better at three days, that is a sign you are on too high a dose which could eventually lead to too low of e2 levels. If you feel good in 24 hours, at 10 days your E2 will be way too low. The idea with Adex is to take the absolute minimum dosage that takes away symptoms around day 10. After that it is obviously a good idea to retest E2 to see where you are at.

Great way to clear away the fog.

Diablo666

Well actually, where the 10 days came from. I know half life is about 48 hours. Will the 10 days thing apply whether I am doing ED vs EOD for example?

JMP

10 day applies to both protocols but obviously your levels (of adex) will be much higher (e2 will be lower) if you take a dosage every day vs EOD.

Fordy5

On an empty stomach, I can feel it within an hour. I tend to get extremely aroused and my throat will feel drier. About 8 hours if I get too low I’ll get sore joint pain, also a dried out feeling.

wondering anyone else gets a similar effect? Also, I’ve noticed I have high production of prostate fluid(leakage)...

No it’s not a STI, or disease - clean bill of health.

Tokumei

On an empty stomach, I can feel it within an hour. I tend to get extremely aroused and my throat will feel drier. About 8 hours if I get too low I’ll get sore joint pain, also a dried out feeling.

wondering anyone else gets a similar effect? Also, I’ve noticed I have high production of prostate fluid(leakage)...

No it’s not a STI, or disease - clean bill of health.
Yes within minutes, and its a sign the dose is WAY! too much.

TorontoTRT

Can it be done only once a week? Is 0.25 mg too much to try? Also best on shot day or a day later? I guess if injecting daily it doesn’t matter when you take it

n2turbo2

My E2 is 120, i don't want to crash it. I started with a .250 on monday and .250 on thursday. Could this be to much AI .
I sub Q daily inject .11ml cypionate
total t 964
free t 18
shbg 42.5

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel