How does TRT improve sleep?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

I have heard it touted that TRT may improve sleep quality. Has this been proven by research? And what is it about TRT that might lead to better sleep?

Thanks,
paco

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

paco

Bumping in case somebody wants to take a stab at this...

I've tried everything to improve my sleep, which is critical to how I feel. I frequently have bouts of insomnia in the middle of the night that last for an hour or so, and rarely wake up feeling refreshed. I take melatonin, L-tryptophan, magnesium and zinc before bed, and I use an APAP to treat my sleep apnea. I am currently using HCG mono to treat my low T, and I am just about ready to start TRT so I can actually start feeling better. I am curious whether I should expect improvements in sleep, and if so, what are the mechanisms?

robs2nd75

I've heard the exact opposite Paco. If I were to argue the opposite however I might suggest that the increase in dopamine is leading to a feeling of well-being and a reduction in anxiety...just a stab though. Be cautious if you suffer from depression, specifically SAD, when taking melatonin. Psychiatrists are finding that it exacerbates the depression. I've tried every drug known to man for the issue you have and the only thing I've found that gives some benefit w/o making me feel hung over in the morning is Benadryl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale