How do you tell if your blood is thick?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sparrow

often see people referring to their blood being "thick". how exactly do you tell if it's thick? if hct is above a certain %? or do they literally mean your blood texture is thick like pudding?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Generally hematocrit over 50 is considered “out of range” by most labs. My doctor would not prescribe a blood donation until it was 55. I don’t think you can tell without bloodwork. If you are new to TRT, keep in mind that it is like to stableize. It also can fluctuate with hydration, so make sure to drink water to keep everything flowing.

rustylwb

often see people referring to their blood being "thick". how exactly do you tell if it's thick? if hct is above a certain %? or do they literally mean your blood texture is thick like pudding?
I've had readings of 58 HTC an i didn't have a clue from signs from my body that anything was high. But you get cut od of TRT at about 54 HTC. You can find some good stuff about HTC (thick blood) on YouTube

rustylwb

FYI Thick Blood or high HTC isn't always bad. A good example is Lance Armstrong a bike rider that gets as high as 62-64 and a pulse of 220 when riding. Lance wasn't only high he was adding more every night if you get my drift. LOL

Paul M

FYI Thick Blood or high HTC isn't always bad. A good example is Lance Armstrong a bike rider that gets as high as 62-64 and a pulse of 220 when riding.

Isn't that a little like saying crack or meth isn't always bad as not everyone dies from taking it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me