How do you keep track of your calories/macro

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

What is the method or system do you use to count calories or marconutrient? When I need to, I use MyFitnessPal. I have for several years now and I find it pretty convenient. Does anyone use Exchange list as a method? any other?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

What is the method or system do you use to count calories or marconutrient? When I need to, I use MyFitnessPal. I have for several years now and I find it pretty convenient. Does anyone use Exchange list as a method? any other?
I also use my fitness pal. Nothing is perfect or exact, but it’s pretty good for an app.

DragonBits

I have no idea of how many calories or macronutrients I eat in a day. It's often hard to recall exactly what I eat day to day.

I always have maybe 2/3/4 cups of coffee with 14 grams of whey protein powder in it, which is maybe 56 calories each. That is the only thing that is consistent.

Dwelling on it for a while, I ate a small amount (maybe 1/4 of what was in the box) of panda express noodles w kung pao chicken and shrimp, a friend of my wife's bought it for me and it's in the fridge, it's not like I even picked it. I was hungry and wanted to take some supplements that suggested it's best to take with food.

For dinner today I had a salad and I think 6 baby back ribs. I took a bite of a brownie; I only have the brownie around the house because my mother likes a sweet snack after dinner.

I ate some peanuts around 7PM, ~ 25% of the peanuts I eat shell and all.

I use a fitbit charge 3 to keep track of exercise, today it says I walked the equivalent of 5 miles. What I actually did was bike for an hour or 12 miles, ran some errands, mowed the lawn, walked the dog a mile.

I have been keeping careful track of blood glucose, I don't want it to stray too long over 100, and if it gets to 140 I do some exercise to knock it down. Honestly, I want to cut down on testing BG, I had been testing it 2-10 times a day, really excessive.

The problem for me if I attempted to keep track of calories is that I snack a lot and what I do eat doesn't often have a clearly defined calorie content. Sometimes I am not even sure what all is in some Thai dishes.

Nashtide

I have the same problem. For example, tonight for dinner I made cheeseburger sliders. I had one, with some jalapeños, ketchup and mustard. Some canned corn and a salad with romaine, cucumber and tomato with oil and vinegar dressing. How in the world do you accurately measure the calories and macros in that meal?

Gianluca

I have the same problem. For example, tonight for dinner I made cheeseburger sliders. I had one, with some jalapeños, ketchup and mustard. Some canned corn and a salad with romaine, cucumber and tomato with oil and vinegar dressing. How in the world do you accurately measure the calories and macros in that meal?

you could, if you really want to go nuts, but there is no need. Approximation of calories macro is fine as well

Nashtide

you could, if you really want to go nuts, but there is no need. Approximation of calories macro is fine as well
Almost every person tracking calories estimates. But, how easy is it to be off by 150-200 calories per day? That really adds up at the end of the week. That’s why I don’t get to hung up. I find weighing and tracking bf and lbm are better ways for me to make adjustments.

Rabbit91476

My fitness pal works great for anything with a bar code. All of winco s bulk foods are in there. There guestimation of your calories is fairly close. After a few weeks of adding up weekly totals I was able to get a better estimate of my daily needs

Gianluca

Almost every person tracking calories estimates. But, how easy is it to be off by 150-200 calories per day? That really adds up at the end of the week. That’s why I don’t get to hung up. I find weighing and tracking bf and lbm are better ways for me to make adjustments.

that is definitely a good way, but when you need to quantify calories and marconutrient you need a plan to begin with

Gianluca

My fitness pal works great for anything with a bar code. All of winco s bulk foods are in there. There guestimation of your calories is fairly close. After a few weeks of adding up weekly totals I was able to get a better estimate of my daily needs

I think MyFitnessPal is probably the best way. Step 1 would be to have a plan in calories/Marconutrient. Step 2 a few days of experimentation with the portions, and that'it

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me