How do I microdose Anastrozole?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi fellows,

I'm currently taking .125mg of Anastrozole 2x a week. I'd like up my dosage but not by a 50% and .125mg capsules are the smallest I can get and it's important I take them on certain days of the week as I try to match the peaks and valleys of my AI to my T levels. I use this calculator that is super helpful. Steroid Calculator

Does anyone have experience with dissolving Anastrozole in water or oil and then using a graduated dropper to dose it?

I think the process would be pretty straightforward, just trying to figure out what base to dissolve it in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi fellows,

I'm currently taking .125mg of Anastrozole 2x a week. I'd like up my dosage but not by a 50% and .125mg capsules are the smallest I can get and it's important I take them on certain days of the week as I try to match the peaks and valleys of my AI to my T levels. I use this calculator that is super helpful. Steroid Calculator

Does anyone have experience with dissolving Anastrozole in water or oil and then using a graduated dropper to dose it?

I think the process would be pretty straightforward, just trying to figure out what base to dissolve it in.
When members dissolve an AI. They use some type of alcohol, like whiskey or vodka.

Hi fellows,

Here's a suggestion: Use a compounding pharmacy. They will make it exactly as your doctor prescribes.

I microdose anastrozole (0.1mg, BIW), and Empower Pharmacy makes this dosage with no problems. You're making this way too difficult.

TucsonJJ

Best thing would be to simply not take an AI and allow your body to figure out the balance. Manipulating E via AI is a vicious cycle of never getting it right. If T peaks, E follows.
I sure had some NASTY side effects from Anastrazole... I am seeing a new Hormone/TRT Doc soon and will discuss... maybe Clomid? fewer side effects? I tried taking damiana, supposed to lower E2 "naturally"... but I had sides from that stuff too...

VacationMan

Simple! Dissolve it in a quality vodka. One Anastrazole tablet is 1 mg. I dissolve 4 tablets in 16 cc of vodka...so 1 cc of the solution equates to .25 mg of Anastrazole. I measure it using a slip-tip tuberculin syringe (no needle).

Shake the mixture up before drawing it.

I don't need a whole lot of the AI myself. Without it though, my E2 eventually climbs too high. Too much of the AI and I crash E2.

Everyone's body is different. This getting older business ain't for sissies!

Best thing would be to simply not take an AI and allow your body to figure out the balance. Manipulating E via AI is a vicious cycle of never getting it right. If T peaks, E follows.

I put off taking an AI for a long time, trying everything in the book to lower my E2 without taking the dreaded Anastrozole. To name a few things, I :

1. Pinned Test EOD instead of BIW, to try to lower the spike conversion to E2.
2. Tried DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate.
3. Lost weight by dropping body fat.
4. I even lowered my Test dosage (by 20mg/week) to try and control my excessive E2.

While my E2 lowered a bit, it was still too high, and I had symptoms. I finally bit the bullet, and started Anastrozole at 0.1mg EOD. This brought it right down into range, and my symptoms disappeared. After my last round of blood tests, we changed the protocol to 0.1mg BIW, because my E2 was a little on the low side. My Doctor thinks that my weight loss had the most effect on why I need a lower amount of AI now. Maybe if I lose a little more body fat, I can eliminate the AI altogether. I would like nothing more than this.

Gauge

I put off taking an AI for a long time, trying everything in the book to lower my E2 without taking the dreaded Anastrozole. To name a few things, I :

1. Pinned Test EOD instead of BIW, to try to lower the spike conversion to E2.
2. Tried DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate.
3. Lost weight by dropping body fat.
4. I even lowered my Test dosage (by 20mg/week) to try and control my excessive E2.

While my E2 lowered a bit, it was still too high, and I had symptoms. I finally bit the bullet, and started Anastrozole at 0.1mg EOD. This brought it right down into range, and my symptoms disappeared. After my last round of blood tests, we changed the protocol to 0.1mg BIW, because my E2 was a little on the low side. My Doctor thinks that my weight loss had the most effect on why I need a lower amount of AI now. Maybe if I lose a little more body fat, I can eliminate the AI altogether. I would like nothing more than this.

Pin daily and you will likely see a fair sized drop in E2. When you're injecting such small volumes you can go down to a 25-27ga needle, only needs be 0.5-0.75" long (depending how lean you are). Alternate deltoids daily.

Good work losing some weight! Keep at it, build it into your lifestyle, get it in every single day.

Pin daily and you will likely see a fair sized drop in E2. When you're injecting such small volumes you can go down to a 25-27ga needle, only needs be 0.5-0.75" long (depending how lean you are). Alternate deltoids daily.

Good work losing some weight! Keep at it, build it into your lifestyle, get it in every single day.

Believe me, I considered pinning daily, but it's just too much of a PITA to do it every day. I used to pin HCG daily, but that got old real fast as well. Now I'm pretty much in a routine of EOD for both. I've been using 29ga 1/2" insulin pins for the Test, and 31ga 5/16" pins for the HCG a long time now. I don't really care for deltoid injections, and have stuck to the vastus lateralis area for the Test injections. It's the easiest for me to reach, and the pinning area is huge.

Fernando Almaguer

Believe me, I considered pinning daily, but it's just too much of a PITA to do it every day. I used to pin HCG daily, but that got old real fast as well. Now I'm pretty much in a routine of EOD for both. I've been using 29ga 1/2" insulin pins for the Test, and 31ga 5/16" pins for the HCG a long time now. I don't really care for deltoid injections, and have stuck to the vastus lateralis area for the Test injections. It's the easiest for me to reach, and the pinning area is huge.
What side effects did you have I think another person asked you too?

JanSz

Woodometer.
Nighly erections or the ability to have erections useful for sex.
---------
80yo here. See avatar.
Using testosterone since before 2000.
Need small amounts of Anastrozole.
Blood testing E2 eventually is getting old, especially that practically it is unreliable.
I am cutting my anastrozole pills in half and taking them when my last night attempt at having sex was unsuccessful.
That way I am taking those 1/2 pills once every two weeks or sometimes every three months.
--------------
Initially, say 1997 when my problems started it was a dark time for me and many of us in a similar situation.
Then I found late dr John Crisler's site. RIP dr John.
--------------

Fernando Almaguer

Woodometer.
Nighly erections or the ability to have erections useful for sex.
---------
80yo here. See avatar.
Using testosterone since before 2000.
Need small amounts of Anastrozole.
Blood testing E2 eventually is getting old, especially that practically it is unreliable.
I am cutting my anastrozole pills in half and taking them when my last night attempt at having sex was unsuccessful.
That way I am taking those 1/2 pills once every two weeks or sometimes every three months.
--------------
Initially, say 1997 when my problems started it was a dark time for me and many of us in a similar situation.
Then I found late dr John Crisler's site. RIP dr John.
--------------

meaning e2 is too high you think?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale