How do I get my body to produce on its own?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fr8man

I can let you know what worked for me.

I get 7 - 8 hours sleep every night
Yoga/ deep breathing session each day to reduce cortisol (which inhibits testosterone)
No beer, larger, bitter whatsoever (very estrogenic) and cut alcohol right down to once a month
Intermittent fasting (I know not everyone has found this worked)
Lots of healthy saturated fats: Steak, eggs, greek yogurt
Supplemented with vitamin D3 & K2
Supplemented with magnesium
I eat a couple of brazil nuts per day to get my selenium

There are lot more things that I do now to continue to optimise my T levels; but the above is how I started.

How much of a difference in terms of before and after t levels did that make?

Weight loss is vital, especially losing belly fat, as this is a "breeding ground" for estrogen and the aromatase enzyme which converts any extra T in to estrogen

But the weight gain and belly fat is the direct side effect of the low T. It's the low T that's causing it. It's an uphill battle trying to fix that with low T.

In my experience, poor thyroid health is more likely to lead to low T production. Do you get much in the ways of iodine or selenium in your diet?

Iodine...yes
Selenuim...no

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

But I'm hearing my thyroid is where it's at because of the low T.

You are saying my low T is because of my thyroid.

How do I address the thyroid issue? I already consume more iodine than the average person. It's not because of antibodies or rt3.
What next?

I’m not a doctor so if that’s what he’s telling you.....shrug. But that surprises me as it seems to be common knowledge (lore) that if your thyroid is marginal that adding TRT many times creates an issue, as your thyroid was barely keeping up with a low energy, low T, body. With a normal T, it just goes kaput.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me