How different is compounded HCG vs Pregnyl?

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

Hey guys, so I have been on HCG for the past 6 months and it's been through as a brand-name pregnyl which has been working wonderfully but... It's quite pricey $127 from the pharmacy I get it at .

Also the amount I use which is only 500 IU a week broken into two injections isn't a lot and I end up wasting so much because I get a 10000 IU vial.

I want to switch to a compounding pharmacy but I'm concerned about what's added to it and how it's made and what genetically modified really means. I don't like putting things in my body that I don't need unless absolutely necessary.

someone could explain that has been on compound HCG or knows a little more about it exactly what they do to make it versus the benefits of using brand name that would be cool and I would appreciate it. And how do you like defys HCG? Does anyone use another compounder? Are the additives bad if any?

Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

keithc2485

Why do you say you end up wasting so much? Use it for 20 weeks. No waste.

ive heard so many different opinions on using HCG after 60 days... i am already gong over 30 days coming oct 21st.. so ill be ussing it for 90 days for the first time ...

so, in ur opinion it stays potent enough for 5 months in the fridge ? again im still new to HCG so the first 5 months i threw it out at 60 days on the dot. wasnt sure if it was safe to keep using , or if it would work.

of coarse id use it for as long as i can it pissed me off throwing out so much .

but some ppl said use it for 90 days then it drops potency , some said dont go over more then 75 days past the Expire date , and some said throw it out . so im basing all this from bro knowledge of others and my own common sense.

so ur sayin a 60 day pregnyl 10,000iu is perfectly fine to use for 5 months ?

thanks
-KC

HoustonTX

My body is super sensitive to HCG. I notice a slight difference in the strength about 5 weeks after reconstituting. There is a difference and Empower will tell you it starts to degrade after 30 days. Most people probably would never notice

keithc2485

HCG is avail in 5-6Kiu vials, too, eliminates any potential expiration.
Ok . Cool , I wonder if the amount I have written they could make
. . I as of now just have a new script I didn't use yet written as " HCG 250iu 2x a week 1 month supply vial " so that wud b a 4000iu vial -I definitely need a compounding pharmacy for that ...
And in ur own opinion how is empower pharmas HCG ? I don't know if u have ever used pregnyl / brand name too compare . But I've never used a compounded HCG yet ..

Thanks Vince
-K

keithc2485

My body is super sensitive to HCG. I notice a slight difference in the strength about 5 weeks after reconstituting. There is a difference and Empower will tell you it starts to degrade after 30 days. Most people probably would never notice

Do u think empower HCG is less potent then Pregnyl?

HoustonTX

Good question. I don’t know how the strength of hcg is regulated. It’s not the same as testosterone. One compounding pharmacy of 6k ius could be slightly different than another

fifty

I used empower hcg and pregnyl. I didn’t notice much difference however i felt really good coming off trt when i was taking like 250iu pregnyl daily.

BigBamBoo

Go to the dollar store and buy some pregnancy tests.

The EmPower does not register on the pregnancy test after about 40 days.

So???

Greyfox

I just ran into this issue after Pregnyl was on backorder and my pharmacy gave me their compounded version. I was taking 600iu eod of the pregnyl with good results for monotherapy however when switching over the effects were noticeably bad after 3 doses. I had some leftover Pregnyl to hold me over and I talked to the pharmacy who decided to remake the script. Same thing happened. Both scripts tested positive on a pregnancy test so their HCG but either its a potency issue, or some other quirk with how the compounded version metabolizes. Doc ran labs and showed a drop in T however there was also a drop in SHBG that I thought was interesting. I decided to see if higher dosing helps and daily dosing also however it still never felt right. I also noticed testicular atrophy as well. Honestly I have no idea just how less potent the compounded version is so I would never know what dose would make it comparable. Of course this is my personal experience with my local compounding pharmacy so others may never have this issue. That being said I am now more aware of the pharmacies within an hour drive that carry Pregnyl in the event I have to deal with this again.

Blackhawk

There was the same question discussed a year-2 ago, and varying answers based on personal experiences. I know that one member in particular was unsatisfied with anything except pregnyl. There were several members my self included that felt Empower brand was not as effective. Opinions were mixed about Hallandale pharmacy. There are also many who order from overseas, most commonly from ReliableRx, and reports on various brands vary. Corion seemed consistently liked (Myself included) and varied responses about other brands. The big advantage to overseas is price, around $13-18/ 5000iu vial. But there are ordering hassles like accepted forms of payment, shipping delays/having to order well in advance, some orders lost or confiscated (Reliable will reship at their own cost if this happens). I am currently using Puretrig from Reliable and it is working well.

Do u think empower HCG is less potent then Pregnyl?

I've been using HCG from Empower Pharmacy for years (prescribed by Defy), and it is good to go. I consider Empower Pharmacy very high quality, and I am always very pleased with their products. I usually get (2) 5000 or 6000 unit HCG vials, which last me for a few months at a very reasonable price.

Mixing the vials is very simple. For a 5000 unit vial, you add 5mLs of bacteriostatic water (provided with the HCG), and put it in the fridge. If you buy 2 vials, you don't have to mix the second one until the first is used up. You only have to refrigerate AFTER you mix the vial of HCG with bacteriostatic water. The other unmixed vials you can store at room temp.

Gman86

I've been using HCG from Empower Pharmacy for years (prescribed by Defy), and it is good to go. I consider Empower Pharmacy very high quality, and I am always very pleased with their products. I usually get (2) 5000 or 6000 unit HCG vials, which last me for a few months at a very reasonable price.

Mixing the vials is very simple. For a 5000 unit vial, you add 5mLs of bacteriostatic water (provided with the HCG), and put it in the fridge. If you buy 2 vials, you don't have to mix the second one until the first is used up. You only have to refrigerate AFTER you mix the vial of HCG with bacteriostatic water. The other unmixed vials you can store at room temp.

Do you know if there’s any pros or cons to storing the unused vials of powder and bac water in the fridge?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me