How Different Injection Protocols Affect DHT...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Once weekly, twice weekly, and daily injection protocols....Which of these injection schedules do you think yields the highest DHT levels? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
DHT is directly proportional to testosterone dosage and peaks. The higher the dose, the higher the DHT. Also, applying compounded testosterone cream on your testicles results in higher DHT than T injections in the 100-200 mg range.

DHT is directly proportional to testosterone dosage and peaks. The higher the dose, the higher the DHT. Also, applying compounded testosterone cream on your testicles results in higher DHT than T injections in the 100-200 mg range.
Actually from personal experience the only part of that statement that is correct is the last part.

jth0524

Thanks for the replies. I know and understand that we are all biochemically unique. For some, it appears that once weekly possibly yields greater dht levels, or at least a greater dht spike that can be perceived and felt. I also think their could also be an androgen and dopamine receptor issue where the greater variation with once weekly injections is acting on these receptors in a way that some can feel which then affects libido.

broker

Weekly injections are higher dosed single doses. That means higher total T peaks and higher DHT peaks.
Smaller frequent dosing results in more stable/ lower T and ower DHT peaks. Higher dht can result in hair loss and prostate issues in those inclined.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me