How common is gynecomastia really?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tremonti22

I hear it being talked about constantly, it’s like the boogeyman. How likely is it? I mean I know it varies, but anyone actually know anyone who ever got it or anyone had it? Seems like you’d have to be an excessive aromatizer to me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You have to have the CYP19A1 gene which can cause a hormonal imbalance to occur to get gynecomastia, usually involving a combination low DHT, high estrogen and low testosterone.

I'm an excessive aromatizer and don't have gynecomastia.

tmaxey1

I hear it being talked about constantly, it’s like the boogeyman. How likely is it? I mean I know it varies, but anyone actually know anyone who ever got it or anyone had it? Seems like you’d have to be an excessive aromatizer to me.
I have it.
I developed it when I was about 13. I went to the family doctor and he said it was normal. He said it will go away. The hard painful lumps went away and left soft fatty tissue under the nips. Now most wouldn’t notice. It’s not something that is clear unless you are me. I have always been lean so fat has nothing to do with it.

I had a bad flare up when I was in my early 20s and I did a cycle of Sus 250 for 12 weeks. I had to take Novaldex to kill it. But it took about 4 weeks to get the novaldex.

I have had 2 flare ups. I’ll always keep AI handy. If my doctor doesn’t want to give me any then the internet underground will. I’m not taking it now...but I’m always aware of it.

If you have never had it and you take moderate doses of TRT then you are probably fine. If you ever had it then you are highly aware.

Saxon

I mean I know it varies, but anyone actually know anyone who ever got it or anyone had it?

I got it running 1000mgTest and 525mgMast and No AI. Normally on a blast I run my E2 around 90 with no issues. My E2 must her been way over 90. The Masteron masked any high E2 sides except the fact that I got some breast gland growth. Dropped my Estrogen down with some Asin at 12.5mg eod and 60mg Ralox ed for about a month. All gone.

With no prior history (genetic and other factors) TRT will not result in Gyno. Most of that discussion is bleed over from AAS.
I got it running 1000mgTest and 525mgMast and No AI. Normally on a blast I run my E2 around 90 with no issues. My E2 must her been way over 90. The Masteron masked any high E2 sides except the fact that I got some breast gland growth. Dropped my Estrogen down with some Asin at 12.5mg eod and 60mg Ralox ed for about a month. All gone.

...like I said.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching