How can Milk Products be Bodybuilding Super-Foods?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Benjamin

Staff Writer
Many bodybuilders avoid milk and milk products under the mistaken impression that it cannot help them in their fitness goals. However, milk and milk products are bodybuilding super foods that can be consumed by all those wishing to build their muscles. This is because milk has a host of nutrients including two types of proteins.

Healthy Beverage

Milk is 20 percent whey protein and 80 percent casein protein. Whey protein in milk is second in quality only to whole egg protein in quality and digestibility. Casein protein, is a slow releasing protein that ensures that your muscles get a steady supply of nutrition as you work out and they are being built. This combination of proteins makes milk an ideal source of protein for body builders. Moreover, the milk protein has higher value of BCAA or branched chain amino acids than soy or egg protein.

Apart from protein, milk also contains calcium, potassium, vitamins B2. B12, D, and A.

A cup of milk provides as much as 8 grams of protein and calories as well. This combination ensures that you have the energy to perform the exercises you need to build the muscles as well as the protein that is essential for muscle building.

Types of Milk

Milk products can be consumed as whole or skim milk, cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt. These foods can be consumed along with breakfast or as a snack in between meals.

Even those who are lactose intolerant can try repopulating their gut with good bacteria or consuming yogurt instead of milk to benefit from the many advantages that milk proteins provide.

Many protein powders provide the same mix of whey and casein proteins as milk. However, milk is less expensive and easier to source and consume, making it a better choice for incorporating in a bodybuilder's diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Acton

Well,I am here and read out all the reviews about the milk for good health so i am agree with your reviews.Milk has
own importance in our life because milk give us good nutrition and energy because it is the best source for build the
body muscles.Milk is a great source of calcium, vitamin and iron....

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I believe humans are the only animals that consume the lactation and production of milk from another animal...namely a cow.

Interesting eh?

Nevertheless, the nutritional facts around milk are well founded and in moderation, like all things, has huge health benefits for men and women.

I use 2% in all my protein shakes and couldn't imagine using anything else.

Plus, can you really eat a PBJ without milk LOL!

Jeffrey Becker

I love milk but found I was always healthier (leaner, better digestion) avoiding it. I switched to raw milk and these issues went away. I know lots of others who have had benefits from raw. I also take whey protein and casein protein powders (from (Optimum Nutrition - I prefer the "natural").

Abdom

This is a very well written thing,Basically the thing is everyone talk about it because of the amount of substances it has and this is one of the finest thing that can help us in devolping the body and taking care of it,Plays a very good role.

Nitin360 physical therapy business

Last edited:
Im not a big fan of dairy products including milk. Many people including me do not tolerate it very well, and interestingly we are the only mammals who do not wean from drinking milk. I agree milk as a great nutrient profile, but can wreak havoc on your digestive system for those who cannot process lactose. In addition, milk protein may not be the best source of protein as there are many other sources which are just as good, and less irritating on the body.

I know many competitive bodybuilders who do very well with no dairy. I prefer Almond milk or Coconut milk. You can add help protein for a boost. Also adding pure Glutamine and BCAAs will boost anabolic AA content.

Dropping milk from my diet has improved how I feel tremendously and I have lost no muscle tissue.

John Sons

I just want to say you here that this is a very well crafted factor,Basically the factor is everyone discuss it because of the quantity of ingredients it has and this is one of the best factor that can help us in devolping the body system and looking after it,Plays a very good part.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching