How can I increase my IGF-1?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trifive

Figured I'd start my own thread as I kinda hijacked another thread in this section. I've been working with Defy. They tested my IGF1 and it was at 70. So they put me on Ibutamoren. They said it should take me to atleast 200. I got to 140 on 25mg a night. I thought I'd try some HGH. So I found a few sources and bought some. Well after several attempts with different brands I had to stop. It makes me feel like complete garbage. Super tired. Zero motivation. Feel like a zombie. I tried 2iu's in the morning. Within a week felt like crap. So I stopped. Within a day or two I felt tons better.

So then I tried a different brand. This time I figured I'd do it right before bed to help with the lethargy. Well, same results. Felt like crap after just a week. So I stopped again and felt much better. I've read nothing but good things about people on it so I was so excited to get the good results from it.

What are my other options here? While the Ibutamoren doubled my IGF1, it has fallen way short of optimal. I still take it. But I would love to get my IGF1 over 200 some how without feeling like garbage. Looks like HGH is out for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I believe WADA was looking at banning colostrum due to to its ability to raise IGF, so you might consider adding that in although it is pricey. But what are you trying to accomplish? There may be better ways that don't solely rely on IGF.

gaz7718

Used mk677 several times. No sides at all and felt generally better although never got my levels tested to prove any actually change.

Trifive

I believe WADA was looking at banning colostrum due to to its ability to raise IGF, so you might consider adding that in although it is pricey. But what are you trying to accomplish? There may be better ways that don't solely rely on IGF.

Well, at 46 years old would have loved to enjoy the results of GH such as the ability to burn more fat (I'm not fat, but would love to be more toned/cut), some muscle growth and better skin and hair, etc. I'm on 180mg/wk of Test-C. That has helped tremendously in the gym. I'm 6'1 195 and probably 19-20% BF. But it seems no matter how well I eat and how hard I lift I'm stuck at where I am. I don't know, always chasing the younger look and feel!

Gman86

Tesamorelin should give you the fat burning effects that you’re looking for. I’m pretty sure it should also come with less side effects since it just makes your body produce it’s own endogenous growth hormone

Guided_by_Voices

My two cents...unless your IGF is really low and your is not, then I think a good case can be made that GH/IGF interventions are not even in the top 50, maybe not the top 100, of things you can be doing, especially when the cost/benefit ratio is factored in. I think tesamorelin is a good thing to run once a year or so for the visceral fat reduction, but for your goals, I would be looking elsewhere, low dose intermittent rapamycin being one of many examples. If you were battling a significant injury, then the GH pathway might be much more relevant. Even the physique people seem to think that GH is only dramatically noticeable in combination with fairly high-dose anabolics.

apsjiml

Figured I'd start my own thread as I kinda hijacked another thread in this section. I've been working with Defy. They tested my IGF1 and it was at 70. So they put me on Ibutamoren. They said it should take me to atleast 200. I got to 140 on 25mg a night. I thought I'd try some HGH. So I found a few sources and bought some. Well after several attempts with different brands I had to stop. It makes me feel like complete garbage. Super tired. Zero motivation. Feel like a zombie. I tried 2iu's in the morning. Within a week felt like crap. So I stopped. Within a day or two I felt tons better.

So then I tried a different brand. This time I figured I'd do it right before bed to help with the lethargy. Well, same results. Felt like crap after just a week. So I stopped again and felt much better. I've read nothing but good things about people on it so I was so excited to get the good results from it.

What are my other options here? While the Ibutamoren doubled my IGF1, it has fallen way short of optimal. I still take it. But I would love to get my IGF1 over 200 some how without feeling like garbage. Looks like HGH is out for me.

Igf-1 is more of a nutritional marker than a growth hormone thing. So, you can raise igf-1 and have low growth hormone . If it were me, (I don't know but I am assuming you are Secondary hypogonadism) I would be looking for an endocrinologist that does growth hormone testing and treatment. The magic foundation has a list of doctors. you want the glucagon stim test or the ITT stim test. or both. If it were me I would also test acth serum, am cortisol , dhea-s, etc. To see if I had secondary adrenal insufficiency. I never felt right on testosterone or thyroid until I got a full pituitary workup and found out I am Pan Hypo Pituitary and got full treatment.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale