How can I drop TT and DHT by a lot and E2 by a little?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys, I got some alarming labs back a few weeks ago and am trying to make the right adjustments to my dosing protocol.

This is a long post, so I hope it doesn't get ignored. I would really appreciate some help and I'm trying to give you any info that you might need without forcing you to ask for it.

I've been doing TRT for about 6 years with various dosages of T Cyp, T Cream, Anastrazole, and HCG. During most of that time, my libido has been just OK despite having high levels of TT and Free T. I'd say that my #1 goal is to improve libido and sexual performance and my #2 goal is to help with gains in the gym.

My most recent labs show this:
  • TT is >1500 ng/dL (way too high)
  • Free T is 41.2 pg/mL (kinda correct for how much TT)
  • DHT is 377 ng/dL (WAY too high)
  • E2 (Sensitive) is 40.3 pg/mL (unsure)
  • SHBG is 44.7 nmol/L (good)
  • PSA 7.0 ng/mL (alarmingly high)

My dosing before these labs was:
  • 160mg T Cyp per week split into 2 doses injected IM
  • 2 clicks of T Cream applied daily
  • 500iu of HCG x 5 days per week injected SubQ
  • .1875mg of Anastrazole taken 2x per week
My PSA for 6 years has always been between 1 and 2 and now it suddenly jumped from 1.6 in July to 7 in February. I am working with Defy and I'll be getting tested again next Friday. I'll make sure to avoid sex and lower body workouts for 3 days before.

My goal is to get all my numbers into a much more healthy range for me, and especially, optimize my sexual performance and libido as much as possibly by Mid-April before my wife and I go on a cruise for her birthday.

So, I want to safely lower my testosterone by a lot, lower my E2 by a little, and achieve this magic ratio that people talk about on this forum and others. Seems like having a ratio of TT:E2 somewhere between 14:1 and 20:1 is ideal for libido, yes? But also some people (like my doctor) say E2 should be between 25 and 35, and others say it doesn't matter how high E2 is because it's the ratio that counts. I'd also like to keep my balls as I do this, if possible.

I guess I want to try to lower my TT to 700 and my E2 to 35, which will give me a 20:1 ratio that still has a decent level TT. And I want to drop my DHT way down to under 100, or whatever might be best. I'm very unclear about what I should try for with DHT, but I think it's messing with my prostate now.

I spoke with a nurse practitioner at Defy (my doctor wasn't available on short notice) about all this and we came up with a dosing protocol, but I don't think it would adjust my levels quickly enough.

So here's what I am thinking about doing:
  • Test Cyp: 105mg per week .15ml/30mg injected SubQ EOD
  • Test Cream: Eliminated
  • HCG: .25ml/250iu injected SubQ EOD
  • Anastrazole: Eliminate?
Questions:
  • Does my plan make sense? Is it safe?
  • If my #1 priority is to improve libido and sexual performance, do my goal numbers (700TT/35E2) make sense? If not, what should I shoot for?
  • Am I dropping Test Cyp by too much too soon?
  • Do I even need anastrozole if I'm lowering my test cyp and HCG dosages this much and eliminating the cream? I do want to lower my e2, but only by a little.
  • How long will it take to see my numbers adjust? I know everyone is different, but maybe say "it could be as soon as X and as long as Y"
  • Will my gym performance really suffer if I drop my TT down to around 700?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

DHT has an inhibitory effect on estrogen, so you don’t want to lower it. I also would advise against a DHT blocker, this is the stuff of nightmares for some men.

As far as lowering E2 a little, even if you were able to, E2 fluctuates (lower in the morning) and isn’t static.

You can’t lock Total T and estrogen into static orbits, both will fluctuate.

The hCG is the biggest contributor to estrogen, so I would lower it a little. This might even lower your DHT a bit.

Last edited:
I don't want to block my DHT, but I'm hoping it comes down naturally as I lower my test dosages.

In July it was 106 and then I changed from Test Cyp to Test Cream applied to my scrotum.

From there it jumped to 218 in November.

In December my doc had me go back to Test Cyp but keep applying cream, but a smaller amount.

In January, I increased the frequency of HCG injections.

Result... way too much testosterone exogenously and naturally which resulted in high TT, Free T, and DHT (377).

Pretty sure that's affecting my prostate and because things aren't in balance overall, I'm not getting the effects that I've been hoping for.

As far as the E2, I know that it fluctuates but basically I'm trying to figure out whether to take anastrozole or not, and if so, how much. In the last 3 years, my E2 has always been either below 12 or above 39. I'm afraid that if I don't take the AI, I'll see my e2 go from 40 to 50+ and if I do take it, or take too much, I'll see it drop to 15.

Keepfit1

Hey guys, I got some alarming labs back a few weeks ago and am trying to make the right adjustments to my dosing protocol.

This is a long post, so I hope it doesn't get ignored. I would really appreciate some help and I'm trying to give you any info that you might need without forcing you to ask for it.

I've been doing TRT for about 6 years with various dosages of T Cyp, T Cream, Anastrazole, and HCG. During most of that time, my libido has been just OK despite having high levels of TT and Free T. I'd say that my #1 goal is to improve libido and sexual performance and my #2 goal is to help with gains in the gym.

My most recent labs show this:
  • TT is >1500 ng/dL (way too high)
  • Free T is 41.2 pg/mL (kinda correct for how much TT)
  • DHT is 377 ng/dL (WAY too high)
  • E2 (Sensitive) is 40.3 pg/mL (unsure)
  • SHBG is 44.7 nmol/L (good)
  • PSA 7.0 ng/mL (alarmingly high)

My dosing before these labs was:
  • 160mg T Cyp per week split into 2 doses injected IM
  • 2 clicks of T Cream applied daily
  • 500iu of HCG x 5 days per week injected SubQ
  • .1875mg of Anastrazole taken 2x per week
My PSA for 6 years has always been between 1 and 2 and now it suddenly jumped from 1.6 in July to 7 in February. I am working with Defy and I'll be getting tested again next Friday. I'll make sure to avoid sex and lower body workouts for 3 days before.

My goal is to get all my numbers into a much more healthy range for me, and especially, optimize my sexual performance and libido as much as possibly by Mid-April before my wife and I go on a cruise for her birthday.

So, I want to safely lower my testosterone by a lot, lower my E2 by a little, and achieve this magic ratio that people talk about on this forum and others. Seems like having a ratio of TT:E2 somewhere between 14:1 and 20:1 is ideal for libido, yes? But also some people (like my doctor) say E2 should be between 25 and 35, and others say it doesn't matter how high E2 is because it's the ratio that counts. I'd also like to keep my balls as I do this, if possible.

I guess I want to try to lower my TT to 700 and my E2 to 35, which will give me a 20:1 ratio that still has a decent level TT. And I want to drop my DHT way down to under 100, or whatever might be best. I'm very unclear about what I should try for with DHT, but I think it's messing with my prostate now.

I spoke with a nurse practitioner at Defy (my doctor wasn't available on short notice) about all this and we came up with a dosing protocol, but I don't think it would adjust my levels quickly enough.

So here's what I am thinking about doing:
  • Test Cyp: 105mg per week .15ml/30mg injected SubQ EOD
  • Test Cream: Eliminated
  • HCG: .25ml/250iu injected SubQ EOD
  • Anastrazole: Eliminate?
Questions:
  • Does my plan make sense? Is it safe?
  • If my #1 priority is to improve libido and sexual performance, do my goal numbers (700TT/35E2) make sense? If not, what should I shoot for?
  • Am I dropping Test Cyp by too much too soon?
  • Do I even need anastrozole if I'm lowering my test cyp and HCG dosages this much and eliminating the cream? I do want to lower my e2, but only by a little.
  • How long will it take to see my numbers adjust? I know everyone is different, but maybe say "it could be as soon as X and as long as Y"
  • Will my gym performance really suffer if I drop my TT down to around 700?
its probably the cream thats jacking up the DHT and PSA , especially if applying to Scrotum, if you can do without the cream great but if not if applied elsewhere to scrotum you will blast the prostrate less and give lower DHT and also maybe less cream. Cream can give good kick but it boosts DHT a lot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me