How bad is this T:E ratio?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

So I inject 100mg weekly and I’m about to split my dose but until then I got my bloods back and e2 was high. I’m curious about how off this ratio is though? 2 days after injection T is 1066. 4 days post injection T is 865 and E2 ultrasensitive is 59pg/ml. I’m waiting on trough results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
To answer your question, the T/E2 ratio is a little on the low side. Flipping it around to an E2/T ratio, it is almost 0.7%. Normal is more like 0.3-0.6%.

Acer97

Your estradiol is fine.

Yeah I’m not too concerned about the number but rather the ratio since I have pubertal gyno and I’m getting other effects I’d rather even it out. Thanks Nelson I found out from discounted labs since my doc doesn’t check shit I always end up having to take care of myself. I think I’m gonna try lowering the dose a tad by like 10mg and if that doesn’t work I’ll split it

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your ratio is over 14, which is good.
Remember that there are other factors involved in gynecomastia beyond estradiol.

I am glad DiscountedLabs.com has been able to improve your access to monitoring.

Acer97

Your ratio is over 14, which is good.
Remember that there are other factors involved in gynecomastia beyond estradiol.

I am glad DiscountedLabs.com has been able to improve your access to monitoring.

Trough results came back 493 ng/dl

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching