Hourly Intraday testosterone profiles in young eugonadal (healthy functional) men (1973-1983)

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

Cool that you've been there! I got that impression that it was a pastoral place. Simple life and simple pleasures. Many of the residents were Communists and after WW2, when there was an insurgency by them, though they were active fighting the Nazis, they were exiled to the island.

As for the clinical indices showing that they aren't too healthy, if that article didn't overstate the sexual function aspect, even with infirmities, it comes across that the men and women are still doing it into their advanced years.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Cool that you've been there! I got that impression that it was a pastoral place. Simple life and simple pleasures. Many of the residents were Communists and after WW2, when there was an insurgency by them, though they were active fighting the Nazis, they were exiled to the island.
You are a student of history. I love it. Tough people and lots of goats and honey. Goat is very tasty by the way.

MIP1950

Thank you. Never tried goat and with my wife being a control freak vegetarian, only eat meat or chicken if someone else serves it. Eat lots of fish, though. She still agonizes about fish being caught. :( And yes, their raw honey. Their diet sounds quite healthy, even if the labs aren't good.

T

tareload

the labs aren't good.

They are good enough, no? :)

1652369382268.png

MIP1950

They are good enough, no? :)

View attachment 21758
If one knew nothing about Ikarias and just looked at the labs, that person(or persons) would come away with the impression of a large group of advanced aged unhealthy sample of the population...but the low stress, clean environment, physical activity, social/religious connections and nutritious diet, appears to mitigate or minimize their Met S and other negative health factors.

Imagine a doctor telling such a patient to move to a small, rural island instead of prescribing a cocktail of medication for Type 2 diabetes? Or tell them to get rid of their clocks and television and Internet, sleep late or take naps, drink wine, eat goat cheese, homemade bread, hummus, kalamta olives, olive oil and make love as often as you can, instead of prescribing medications?

T

tareload

If one knew nothing about Ikarias and just looked at the labs, that person(or persons) would come away with the impression of a large group of advanced aged unhealthy sample of the population...but the low stress, clean environment, physical activity, social/religious connections and nutritious diet, appears to mitigate or minimize their Met S and other negative health factors.

Imagine a doctor telling such a patient to move to a small, rural island instead of prescribing a cocktail of medication for Type 2 diabetes? Or tell them to get rid of their clocks and television and Internet, sleep late or take naps, drink wine, eat goat cheese, homemade bread, hummus, kalamta olives, olive oil and make love as often as you can, instead of prescribing medications?
Sounds like a f'n plan!

T

tareload

More evidence of the massive conspiracy to cover up those MANLY TT levels back when MEN were MEN. Don't let those evil doctors fool you.

1500-2000 ng/dl TT levels were common back then 50 years ago [wink-wink] in healthy vigorous males.

Honorable mention as runner up for Greatest Endocrinology bullshit story ever told. Right behind RT3 is useful clinical parameters outside the hospital setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching