Hormone Unit Conversion Websites?

Buy Lab Tests Online

vbbuilt01

Hello everyone! first time user on this forum! I've searched for an answer, but perhaps didn't use the right key words to search?

My urologist gave me a script for Testosterone CYP with instructions for injection and the specified amount, along with syringes. But confused by the abbreviations ML and MG, etc. And trying to make sense of the markings on the syringes, in relation to the dosage instructions on the prescription label, is confusing.

Is there a website where measurements can be entered and converted to other units?

Thanks, Vince in Sterling

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone! first time user on this forum! I've searched for an answer, but perhaps didn't use the right key words to search?

My urologist gave me a script for Testosterone CYP with instructions for injection and the specified amount, along with syringes. But confused by the abbreviations ML and MG, etc. And trying to make sense of the markings on the syringes, in relation to the dosage instructions on the prescription label, is confusing.

Is there a website where measurements can be entered and converted to other units?

Thanks, Vince in Sterling

Testosterone Cypionate comes in 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml strength.

Syringes commonly used for trt injections are 1ml 25 gauge (1", 5/8" needle length) or 1ml/.5ml/.3 ml fixed insulin syringes (27-31 gauge) various needle lengths (5/8", 1/2", 3/8", 5/16").

What is the prescribed protocol (dose of T and injection frequency) the strength of your testosterone and the type of syringes you were given?

vbbuilt01

Thanks for the feedback, but I'm still looking for a website where measurements can be entered and converted to other units?

Vince

swoops36

why do you want to convert your dosage into other units? It’ll be in mg/mL, and that’s what you want so you know how much to take for each shot.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the feedback, but I'm still looking for a website where measurements can be entered and converted to other units?

Vince

Are the strength of your testosterone 200 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml and what is the protocol your doctor prescribed (weekly dose of T/injection frequency)?

There is no need to convert and what you need to understand is how to read the markings on the syringe barrel in order to draw the correct dose of T (prescribed by your doctor) in the syringe before your injection.

This is a 1 ml syringe:
Screenshot (1445).png

This is a 100 unit insulin syringe:
Screenshot (1446).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel