Hormone issues for years

Buy Lab Tests Online

jfoo

How to begin. I guess from the start. This will sound familiar to many of you out there. 2015 total crash emotionally. Dr tried putting me on a bunch of anit-depressants, anti-anxiety meds. None made me feel any better. Couldn't sleep at all. Literally multiple days of absolutely no sleep. I begged my Dr for a Testosterone test these were the results.
Free T - 32.0 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
total T 283 250-1100 ng/dl
She then sent me to Endo's. They tried to put me on Testosterone. I didn't really want to do that so after searching I found a Urologist that would prescribe Clomid. I was on Clomid for a year and a half. All was going well then the lovely Clomid crash. Well I was done with that. I then was off everything at this point. But I was now dealing with ED and no energy. I went to and still do hit the gym 3 to 5 days a week. I mainly hit free weights. I also do cardio twice a week. Still I wasn't cool with the ED. At this time my Labs looked like this.
LH 6.1 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
Estradiol 17 7 - 50 pg/mL
SHBG 30 10-50 nmol/L
Free T 47.7 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
total T 350 250-1100 ng/dL
Not horrible but the ED was pissing me off to be honest. Around mid 2018 I heard Dr. Mark Gordon speak on a Joe Rogan pod cast. I was diggin what he was saying. He does a lot with Head Trauma patients and Military PTSD sufferers. I did have head trauma when I was a kid, so I thought maybe that had something to do with it. I reached out to him for a Dr. in Arizona. He pointed one out that was not to far from my house. The Dr. did a huge blood panel. Some of which I will share shortly. She did try to put me on Testosterone. I tried it but my heart beats per minute really jumped. When I'm resting it around 70 BPM, on the injections I was up in the 90 BPM. I was a little much, so I stopped after a couple weeks. After listening to Dr. Mark Gordon again and looking at my latest labs I noticed this.
Pregnenolone, LC/MS/MS 48 22-237ng/dL NL
48 is really low. So I decided to take Pregnenolone suppliments. Dr. Gordon said that 50mg a day is normal for males. I started low at 10mg and now at 20mg. I have noticed a huge difference. ED is pretty much gone. I do experience "wood" though out the night and mornings. It's been about 2 months since I started and it's all good at this point. Hopefully this is the fix I've been looking for since 2015. I have not had any labs since starting Pregnenolone, but planning on some shortly.

Jeff

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale