Hormone Health and Wellness Palm Beach

Buy Lab Tests Online

flow1985

I was wondering if anyone has worked with Hormone Health and Wellness located in Palm Beach, Florida. I recently had a consultation with the doctor there, Dr. Curt Mondell. I am currently with Defy and feel like I am not even close to feeling optimal. Any information on Hormone Health and Wellness would be appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't know anything about that clinic, but wanted to mention that one of the things I like about Defy is how receptive they are to letting me try different things, within reason. If you're willing, perhaps you can share some of your lab results, symptoms, protocol and length on it. The community may be able to give you some suggestions to discuss with the folks at Defy.

Jon H

I'm a patient of both Defy and HHW. I use Defy for everything besides hormones. I use HHW for hormones. Defy is much less expensive, but will not provide the products or amounts I would like. HHW is much more expensive, but you're paying for access to a true concierge clinic, within legal limits. They won't Rx any amounts over legal limits, but they will Rx any legal hormones, and at higher amounts than Defy.
Both clinics have strong points, but at this point in my life I can't stand "begging" for higher hormone levels. To me it's like paying for oxygen, but not being given the amount you're requesting. Curt is awesome, and great to work with.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm a patient of both Defy and HHW. I use Defy for everything besides hormones. I use HHW for hormones. Defy is much less expensive, but will not provide the products or amounts I would like. HHW is much more expensive, but you're paying for access to a true concierge clinic, within legal limits. They won't Rx any amounts over legal limits, but they will Rx any legal hormones, and at higher amounts than Defy.
Both clinics have strong points, but at this point in my life I can't stand "begging" for higher hormone levels. To me it's like paying for oxygen, but not being given the amount you're requesting. Curt is awesome, and great to work with.

Something very wrong if the doses of T prescribed by Defy would not allow one to achieve a healthy let alone high-end FT level.

Let alone the doses of ND prescribed for joint/bone pain or any of the legally prescribed AAS (oxandrolone/stanozolol) for therapeutic purposes.

Jon H

Something very wrong if the doses of T prescribed by Defy would not allow one to achieve a healthy let alone high-end FT level.

Let alone the doses of ND prescribed for joint/bone pain or any of the legally prescribed AAS (oxandrolone/stanozolol) for therapeutic purposes.
My experience differs. I'm not going to discuss or argue about dosing, or what constitutes "high end" for testosterone, as it simply isn't worth it to me. However, I will say that I have tried several times over the years to discuss nandrolone, oxandrolone, and stanozolol, and it was scoffed at on every occasion. That was the only reason I started using another clinic for hormones, even though the other clinic is much more expensive. If Defy had approved those for me I would've obviously never had to use another clinic. I did just notice in the March newsletter that they discussed the other compounds to "increase muscle tissue and reduce excess body fat". This is the first indication I've ever had from Defy, that they would be an option for those purposes. Maybe I'll try again at my next consult.
I've noticed a theme at Defy over the years that the openness to certain protocols varies greatly, depending on which person provides the consult. I'm tempted to just have the next one with Dr. Saya, and see if I end up actually being able to order any of those products the next day or not. I don't use any of the "anabolic-androgenic" hormones stated in the newsletter on a continuous basis, but I do like to have the personal choice of using them when and if I choose.

I'll also be interested in hearing from flow1985, and hear his results, if he requests any of these other medications at his next consult.

madman

Super Moderator
My experience differs. I'm not going to discuss or argue about dosing, or what constitutes "high end" for testosterone, as it simply isn't worth it to me. However, I will say that I have tried several times over the years to discuss nandrolone, oxandrolone, and stanozolol, and it was scoffed at on every occasion. That was the only reason I started using another clinic for hormones, even though the other clinic is much more expensive. If Defy had approved those for me I would've obviously never had to use another clinic. I did just notice in the March newsletter that they discussed the other compounds to "increase muscle tissue and reduce excess body fat". This is the first indication I've ever had from Defy, that they would be an option for those purposes. Maybe I'll try again at my next consult.
I've noticed a theme at Defy over the years that the openness to certain protocols varies greatly, depending on which person provides the consult. I'm tempted to just have the next one with Dr. Saya, and see if I end up actually being able to order any of those products the next day or not. I don't use any of the "anabolic-androgenic" hormones stated in the newsletter on a continuous basis, but I do like to have the personal choice of using them when and if I choose.

I'll also be interested in hearing from flow1985, and hear his results, if he requests any of these other medications at his next consult.

My experience differs. I'm not going to discuss or argue about dosing, or what constitutes "high end" for testosterone, as it simply isn't worth it to me.

Regardless the majority of men would easily achieve a high-end FT level well under what would be considered the higher end dosing (200 mg/week) let alone many can and would hit absurdly high levels on the higher end dose.

Far and few would ever need more than 200 mg/week.

Get back to me on that one when everyone starts testing FT using an accurate assay (ED or UF) as many are running FT levels much higher than they think!

However, I will say that I have tried several times over the years to discuss nandrolone, oxandrolone, and stanozolol, and it was scoffed at on every occasion. That was the only reason I started using another clinic for hormones, even though the other clinic is much more expensive. If Defy had approved those for me I would've obviously never had to use another clinic.

Understandable but they must have had reasons at the time for denying such.

I did just notice in the March newsletter that they discussed the other compounds to "increase muscle tissue and reduce excess body fat". This is the first indication I've ever had from Defy, that they would be an option for those purposes. Maybe I'll try again at my next consult.

That is why you were most likely not approved in the past and even though the option may be available now people need to understand that the dose prescribed for such are therapeutic and although they can aid in body composition changes (muscle gain/fat loss) no one is packing on a significant amount of muscle tissue (dry gains) using such doses.

We are on trt/hrt using therapeutic doses and if one's goal is packing on muscle then steroid doses would be needed to fully reap the anabolic benefits of such.

At least now you may have the option of getting the compounds through Defy but one needs to have realistic expectations of the therapeutic doses that are prescribed for such.

Both clinics have strong points, but at this point in my life I can't stand "begging" for higher hormone levels.

Never heard of anyone using Defy complain about not hitting high enough T levels using therapeutic doses of T!

Gman86

Like Cataceous said, one of the things I love about Defy is that they have been very receptive to me trying different things when requested, within reason obv. For instance, I was able to try a nandrolone based HRT protocol not too long ago, and I recently was prescribed low dose Oxandrolone to lower my SHBG and free up more T, so that I didn’t have to increase my T dose to get my free T higher. Not sure about Stanozolol, as I’ve never talked about that or requested it during a consult. I do my consults with Mike Linkus, he’s awesome and understands the benefits to each compound very well, and understands they all have positives and negatives to them, and all have some type of therapeutic benefit. I can see him being receptive to u using Stanazolol, as long as there’s a therapeutic reason to u using it, and that u have a game plan in place to make sure health markers don’t get too out of whack

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me