Hooked on Oxandrolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

albert88

Hi All.

I was prescribed 25 mg of Oxandrolone, once per day.

Doc suggested I take it Mon-Fri, then off on Saturday/Sunday.

I did this with my 120mg/week T injections. The results were great - better mood, better gym performance, better recovery, better looking, never tired, lot's of energy.

Fast forward after about 12 weeks of using 25mg/day, Mon-Fri, I stopped and my world came crashing down. My energy slowly went away, I was always tired, the mood wasn't as good as before.

I am now about 2 months in, only on 120mg/T per week, and still never felt as good as before starting the Oxandrolone.

Today I took 1 25 mg capsule, and I'm getting that good feeling again. More energy, better mental state, etc.

This stuff is coming from a reputable pharmacy, I doubt it's anything but Oxandrolone.

Am I hooked for life? How come 2 months wasn't enough to get back to "normal"? Anyone else feel this?

As a side note - a while back I was prescribed Nandrolone, took it for about 2 months and I felt absolutely AMAZING on it. The confidence, sense of well being, etc. were through the roof but ED kicked in and I stopped. Took like 2 months to fix the ED after stopping.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

albert88

You probably do well on TRT + anabolics since they increase free T.

I kept my food intake super clean, my blood test markers were all very good except cholesterol was a bit off, not majorly. I think controlled by Vacepa.

With this said, I'd be worried about long term use if I continued. So more than 2 months to get back to feeling my baseline?

Energy and motivation are more important to me to get back to baseline than the other benefits of using Oxandrolone...

Guided_by_Voices

If' you're going to restart the Oxandrolone, I suggest using a much smaller dose (12 mg) no more than 3 days per week pre-workout and see how that does. That should reduce sides and may give you most of the benefits.

albert88

If' you're going to restart the Oxandrolone, I suggest using a much smaller dose (12 mg) no more than 3 days per week pre-workout and see how that does. That should reduce sides and may give you most of the benefits.

Excellent input - I just noticed this pharmacy brought options to go lower than 25 mg per capsule. This is new, they never went lower. I have a good amount left of the current amount, but next order I will go with your suggestion.

Gladiator

Maybe you need more than 120mg of testosterone a week then you could stop taking the other. I would like to see your bloods on bothe protocols before giving an more advice/suggestions

albert88

Maybe you need more than 120mg of testosterone a week then you could stop taking the other. I would like to see your bloods on bothe protocols before giving an more advice/suggestions

Absolutely - so below are my labs AFTER 3 months of continued Oxandrolone use, 120mg/week Testosterone, no AI, 800 IU of HCG, and also Sermorelin/Ipamorelin:

1653430502765.png

1653430544759.png

1653430524325.png

1653430564462.png

1653430581321.png

1653430597022.png

1653430615891.png

1653430631816.png

1653430648810.png

1653430664453.png

In 1 week, I'll have my new bloods in for going 2 months with NO oxandrolone.

Gladiator

Absolutely - so below are my labs AFTER 3 months of continued Oxandrolone use, 120mg/week Testosterone, no AI, 800 IU of HCG, and also Sermorelin/Ipamorelin:

View attachment 22139
View attachment 22141
View attachment 22140
View attachment 22142
View attachment 22143

View attachment 22144
View attachment 22145
View attachment 22146

View attachment 22147
View attachment 22148

I really want to see the new labs. They will tell a better story about what’s going on.
I can really think a higher testosterone amount would be better for you when not on the other

BigBamBoo

I was on 12mg EOD. Things were good for a few months. Then out of the blue my right calf and foot swelled up like a ballon.
Went to my doctor. Did an ultra sound to rule out blood clot. Could not find anything.

I noticed the morning before taking Oxandrolone my foot would be less swollen.
Stopped taking it and with in two weeks almost all the swelling was gone. By week three all gone.

of course everyone is different but I will never take it again.

Wilson7

View attachment 22139
View attachment 22141
View attachment 22140
View attachment 22142
View attachment 22143

View attachment 22144
View attachment 22145
View attachment 22146

View attachment 22147
View attachment 22148

The question is, what do your labs look like at the end of 12 weeks of 25 mg/d of OX, in particular GGT, ALT and lipids. Your LDL and non HDL are high wo OX, your HDL is likely tanked on OX and perhaps LDL higher. Long term that just isn't a good combo. If you have a zero score on a CT angiogram and no family history, probably lower risk. The second issue is hepatic, running OX long term wo a break, I'd get a liver US yearly and watch LFTs. While OX is the least hepatotoxic, least doesn't mean not at all. The feeling of well being is something that is common with OX. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I really wish drostanolone would be made available compounded, it might solve some of the feel better, libido/ED issues wo hepatic or lipid related sides, particularly in guys that have post 5ARi syndromes.

Reactions: S1W

albert88

The question is, what do your labs look like at the end of 12 weeks of 25 mg/d of OX, in particular GGT, ALT and lipids. Your LDL and non HDL are high wo OX, your HDL is likely tanked on OX and perhaps LDL higher. Long term that just isn't a good combo. If you have a zero score on a CT angiogram and no family history, probably lower risk. The second issue is hepatic, running OX long term wo a break, I'd get a liver US yearly and watch LFTs. While OX is the least hepatotoxic, least doesn't mean not at all. The feeling of well being is something that is common with OX. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I really wish drostanolone would be made available compounded, it might solve some of the feel better, libido/ED issues wo hepatic or lipid related sides, particularly in guys that have post 5ARi syndromes.

Truly appreciate your reply. The labs I posted above are right after 3 months of oxandrolone use.

The labs I drew blood for on Monday, which are not yet posted, are right after 2 months of NO oxandrolone use - we'll see these soon.

Good thread thanks OP for sharing and everyone else for the constructive contributions.

One simple suggestion: If your doctor continues to prescribe ox and you choose to use it, consider splitting the dose. Half in the morning half in the evening. Sometimes the bolus dose can cause undesirable side effects.

Wilson7

Truly appreciate your reply. The labs I posted above are right after 3 months of oxandrolone use.

The labs I drew blood for on Monday, which are not yet posted, are right after 2 months of NO oxandrolone use - we'll see these soon.
Well then, I read that wrong. Those labs at the end of a 12 week run of 25 mg/d of OX are not bad, HDL is higher than I would have expected, and I have seen this on labs from others running OX, but for some their HDL is in the low 20's or upper teens on just 10 mg/d. LFTs look fine. I will be interested as well in seeing the 8 weeks off, HDL should be close to normalized and you'll see where LDL and non-HDL goes, hopefully down. Still, I wouldn't run OX year round, not worth the risks and there is enough that can go wrong even with good labs. Consider yourself very lucky to be able to get script OX.

albert88

Well then, I read that wrong. Those labs at the end of a 12 week run of 25 mg/d of OX are not bad, HDL is higher than I would have expected, and I have seen this on labs from others running OX, but for some their HDL is in the low 20's or upper teens on just 10 mg/d. LFTs look fine. I will be interested as well in seeing the 8 weeks off, HDL should be close to normalized and you'll see where LDL and non-HDL goes, hopefully down. Still, I wouldn't run OX year round, not worth the risks and there is enough that can go wrong even with good labs. Consider yourself very lucky to be able to get script OX.

Truly appreciate your input. I'll post the labs as soon as I get them to see how much I recovered in 2 months.

T

tareload

Probably won't skew too much...

albert88

Okay I got my lab results after 2 months of no Oxandrolone. It looks like that 1 25 mg of Oxandrolone I took the day before the test already had increased the Free T?

1653767603366.png

1653767633007.png

1653767663501.png

1653767682913.png

1653767709609.png

1653767735452.png

1653767752851.png

1653767771621.png

albert88

HCT says normal but is at the very top of range, FYI. I would deal with that...

While I was ON Oxandrolone for 3 months, my HCT was still normal. I think there's probably a swing of 2, 3, 5% given hydration levels. I bet if I tested again, that same day in the evening, the number would be different.

T

tareload

Okay I got my lab results after 2 months of no Oxandrolone. It looks like that 1 25 mg of Oxandrolone I took the day before the test already had increased the Free T?

View attachment 22301
View attachment 22302
View attachment 22303
View attachment 22304
View attachment 22305
View attachment 22306
View attachment 22307
View attachment 22308
SHBG on the prior blood work (+ oxandrolone)?

What changed on your protocol on the (- oxandrolone) except removing the oxandrolone?

All else the same. Same trough measurement, etc etc. Only difference is you removed the oxandrolone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale