Hooked on Oxandrolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

albert88

SHBG on the prior blood work (+ oxandrolone)?

What changed on your protocol on the (- oxandrolone) except removing the oxandrolone?

All else the same. Same trough measurement, etc etc. Only difference is you removed the oxandrolone?
I messed up and forgot to order the SHBG on the blood work after 3 months of Oxandrolone use. I'm sure it was way low but that's just a guess.

The only other thing that changed was I was also use Ipamorelin and Sermorelin along with the Oxandrolone test.

Fast forward to now - I've been using Oxandrolone for 1 week, the aesthetic boost is kicking in - I'm looking fuller and more vascular, feeling stronger, more energy, more drive to stick to clean eating, etc. etc. but I'm still unable to put my mind to rest that this is okay to do long term. As good as it feels. I almost wish I never tried it, I like it too much....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I messed up and forgot to order the SHBG on the blood work after 3 months of Oxandrolone use. I'm sure it was way low but that's just a guess.

The only other thing that changed was I was also use Ipamorelin and Sermorelin along with the Oxandrolone test.

Fast forward to now - I've been using Oxandrolone for 1 week, the aesthetic boost is kicking in - I'm looking fuller and more vascular, feeling stronger, more energy, more drive to stick to clean eating, etc. etc. but I'm still unable to put my mind to rest that this is okay to do long term. As good as it feels. I almost wish I never tried it, I like it too much....
I am glad you are feeling better. I was hopeful I could make sense of your +/- oxandrolone bloodwork with respect to TT/fT results but I can't.

Gladiator

Okay I got my lab results after 2 months of no Oxandrolone. It looks like that 1 25 mg of Oxandrolone I took the day before the test already had increased the Free T?

View attachment 22301
View attachment 22302
View attachment 22303
View attachment 22304
View attachment 22305
View attachment 22306
View attachment 22307
View attachment 22308
So if you stop taking the Oxandrolone and used 25mg more testosterone a week do you think you would feel better or the same.

albert88

So if you stop taking the Oxandrolone and used 25mg more testosterone a week do you think you would feel better or the same.

I will try that but will have to give it time to see. The Oxandrolone I can feel right away, within 1 day. After this week, I'll see how it goes if I increase my T to 150 a week instead of 120. Without oxandrolone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale