Home Based Exercises When No Access to a Gym

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarkLA

Nice post. Very timely.

The same guy has some other videos that look pretty good. i.e How to train all your back muscles at home..

SilverSurfer

Thanks! For the time being I’ve found a gym that is open in the next state over. It’s a 2 1/2 hr drive round-trip, so I’ve been going every other day for 2 1/2 hr workouts. But they’re closed this weekend. So I’m going to have to try some of these at home vids Saturday and Sunday. Keeping my endophins going is crucial for this recovering addict.

Cips1975

I keep it simple and fun
for example today was:
200 plus Push ups
200 plus DB Squats holding 25lb each hand
I superset these and start at 10 reps first round then 11 all way to 20 reps.

DB Side Laterals with 25lb for 5 sets: started at 10 reps to 15 reps

One arm OH Press: 35lbs 10-15reps

Pull ups: Countdown style: Started at 10 reps, 9 all way to 1

DB Bicep Curls with 25lbs for 15 reps
Close grip push ups 10-15 reps
5 sets supersetted

Then a 2 mile jog.

Solid. Curious to see what the outcome is training at home with hardly any equipment. I just ordered a new pull up bar and a pair of bowflex adjustable dumbbells. Gotta do what ya gotta do until the gyms reopen which could be a while.

Last edited:

Sly

I’ve been buying commercial equipment over the years when gyms went under or moved. I have Magnum Smith machine, over $3,000 new, bought for $400. The gym owner did want to move the 10 45 plates, so he threw them in for free. Hammer Strength leg extension $2500 new, bought for $300.Many other items like this.

Cips1975

That’s awesome. We are building a house now...well that was until Mr Corona came along and now the builder has halted all operations for now. Anyway, when the house is built hopefully come end of summer I plan on having an area with Rogue rack and adjustable bench and Olympic set. If you think about it you can pretty much train your whole body with very minimal equipment. You can do your squats, bench presses, overhead presses, rows and more all in a small footprint. We shall see.

Sly

That’s awesome. We are building a house now...well that was until Mr Corona came along and now the builder has halted all operations for now. Anyway, when the house is built hopefully come end of summer I plan on having an area with Rogue rack and adjustable bench and Olympic set. If you think about it you can pretty much train your whole body with very minimal equipment. You can do your squats, bench presses, overhead presses, rows and more all in a small footprint. We shall see.
Here’s all you really need and what I mainly use. Power rack, adjustable bench, adjustable dumbbell handles, Olympic bar bell, weight plates and a lat machine. Gives you variety and lets you perform all the basic mass builders. Ironically, I just moved to a house twice the size of my old house but have half the room for weight equipment as my old house. The old house I had the full basement around 900sq ft, not the new house despite being 3,900 sq ft , I have a small 300sq ft room as I let the kids have the main living space to hang with friends. The only thing i really miss is my 45 degree leg press hip sled as that is in pieces in my garage as there is no room.

Cips1975

Yep. That is a nice set up and pretty much what I mentioned. Since I like pull ups I would likely skip the lat pull down. Perhaps a multi cable pulley set up would be nice for some variety. But the basics for sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me