HMG while on TRT for fertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I tried getting off of Testosterone, has been 1 year now and feel like crap. I took Enclomiphene for 6 weeks to get off.

no luck with fertility. Thinking about getting back on and getting on HMG. Does it still work for fertility if you are on TRT or would I have to stay off?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm thinking hMG would help some under TRT, but you'd be much better off including hCG in the protocol to ensure adequate intratesticular testosterone. In Dr. Saya's fertility rankings below I suspect TRT+hCG+hMG would fit in just below 3(A):

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):​

1. Clomid/SERM treatment​
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)​
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.​
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)​
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)​
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.​

Arcane

I'm thinking hMG would help some under TRT, but you'd be much better off including hCG in the protocol to ensure adequate intratesticular testosterone. In Dr. Saya's fertility rankings below I suspect TRT+hCG+hMG would fit in just below 3(A):

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):​

1. Clomid/SERM treatment​
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)​
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.​
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)​
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)​
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.​
no luck with enclomiphene monotherapy so maybe im screwed.

took enclomiphene 25mg ED for 6 weeks

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I think it's still worth trying. If you have dysfunction at the pituitary then hCG and hMG might be what you need to regain fertility.

TRicker

no luck with enclomiphene monotherapy so maybe im screwed.

took enclomiphene 25mg ED for 6 weeks
If you're still on enclomiphene, stick with it. My fertility Dr told me it would take 12 weeks to see results. He said it takes 12 weeks for a complete sperm cycle.
I was impatient and got tested at 11 weeks, and my sperm count was really high.

Unfortunately, enclo wasn't able to boost my testosterone all that much, and I didn't feel great. But, for fertility, it definitely worked for me.

Kuhlsnu

If you're still on enclomiphene, stick with it. My fertility Dr told me it would take 12 weeks to see results. He said it takes 12 weeks for a complete sperm cycle.
I was impatient and got tested at 11 weeks, and my sperm count was really high.

Unfortunately, enclo wasn't able to boost my testosterone all that much, and I didn't feel great. But, for fertility, it definitely worked for me.
Often Clomid doesn't show great numbers because your testes over aromatize the excess testosterone almost immediately to estrogens. But some guys tolerate it well and don't have they effect.

FoodMart

Been doing HCG 500iu EOD for 4 years and last I checked was at 15million swimmers. I’m gonna ramp up to a 1000iu EOD and want to throw in HMG as I attempt to knock my wife up over the next year.

My question is where can you even get HMG anymore? GoodRX has it listed at like 2grand for a vial. Is it really that crazy expensive? Are there no other non brand name/compounding options?

Arcane

Been doing HCG 500iu EOD for 4 years and last I checked was at 15million swimmers. I’m gonna ramp up to a 1000iu EOD and want to throw in HMG as I attempt to knock my wife up over the next year.

My question is where can you even get HMG anymore? GoodRX has it listed at like 2grand for a vial. Is it really that crazy expensive? Are there no other non brand name/compounding options?
no idea.

are us till on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale