Hmg vs hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

So
HMG = FSH and LH
HCG = LH

human menopausal gonadotropin or hMG is a hormonally active medication for the treatment of fertility disturbances. Frequently the plural is used as the medication is a mixture of gonadotropins. Menotropins are extracted from the urine of postmenopausal women.

Urine of postmenopausal women reflects the hypergonadotropic state of menopause -levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are high - and contain a mixture of these gonadotropins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menotropin

Menopur (Ferring Pharmaceuticals), 75 IU FSH and 75 IU LH activity
http://www.goodrx.com/menopur?drug-name=Menopur

Repronex (Ferring Pharmaceuticals), 75 IU FSH and 75 IU LH
http://www.goodrx.com/repronex?drug-name=repronex
can you say price gouging jeezzz
HCG is made from pregnant women's urine
HMG is from post menopausal women's urine
I don't see a good reason for the HUGE price difference.
Seems like HMG would be superior
Anyone ever used it?
Anyone used both before?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SAB

I read about this to. I think the biggest problem with it is, from what I see is cost. It appears to average about $50 an injection. Not sure how many are needed a week but that could add up fast.

PAUL-E

I read about this to. I think the biggest problem with it is, from what I see is cost. It appears to average about $50 an injection. Not sure how many are needed a week but that could add up fast.

to be honest id love to try it but couldn't afford it.
I really cant imagine the process for making HMG is much different than HCG.
I would love it if Empower Pharmacy would be able to carry HMG more competitively priced

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
HMG is very expensive. No one has done a study comparing TRT+HCG versus HMG vs HCG + HMG. Several studies on HCG + HMG show positive results on sperm improvement.

Self-administered subcutaneous human menopausal gonadotrophin for the stimulation of testicular growth and the initiation of spermatogenesis in hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism

Clinical Endocrinology
Volume 38, Issue 2
February 1993
Pages 203–208

Summary

OBJECTIVE We determined whether or not self-administered subcutaneous human menopausal gonadotrophin (hMG) therapy is safe and effective in the stimulation of testicular growth and initiation of spermatogenesis In men with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism where human chorionic gonadotrophin alone had failed.

DESIGN Human menopausal gonadotrophin was self-administered subcutaneously in two dosage regimens to patients requiring (a) fertility (Group I), 37.5 IU twice daily (total weekly dose 525 IU) (n= 7) and (b) increased testicular size (Group II) 37.5 IU once daily (total weekly dose 265.5 IU) (n=2). Patients were assessed on a monthly basis.

PATIENTS Nine patients with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism were studied. Six patients had Idiopathic isolated hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, one Kallman's syndrome, one idiopathic isolated hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism secondary to trauma and one with panhypopituitarism secondary to radiotherapy for a hypothalamic pituitary tumour. Five of these patients had a history of unilateral or bilateral cryptorchidism.

MEASUREMENTS Semen analysis and serum testosterone. Testicular size was assessed by use of a Prader orchidometer.

RESULTS Six of seven patients (four with a history of cryptorchidism) requesting fertility attained sperm counts of < 10 million/ml. Three pregnancies have been achieved so far. One failure occurred in a patient with a previous history of cryptorchidism. In Group I patients (a) with an initial testicular volume of 4 ml or less (n= 4), mean size increased from 3.25·0.9 (SD) ml to 12.2·3.8 ml, (b) an initial testicular volume of <4 ml mean size (n= 3) increased from 9.2 ± 3.9 ml to 10.3 ± 4 ml. In Group II (n= 2) testis size increased from a mean of 3.0 ± 1.4 ml to 9.0 ± 1.4 ml over a 6-months treatment period.

CONCLUSION Self-administered subcutaneous human menopausal gonadotrophin is a safe and effective mode of therapy in increasing testicular size and inducing spermatogenesis in males with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism.

PAUL-E

Thanks nelson, I use HCG because replacing or mimicking LH makes since but TRT lowers LH and FSH so HMG makes more since to me.
I just don't understand why the huge price difference considering where they both come from and from a supply and demand position I got to figure there are more postmenopausal women than pregnant ones.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
If you're looking at it from a fertility standpoint, then HMG "might" be ticket, as it does promote both LH & FSH. If just from a TRT standpoint, then HCG is the route to go, as LH will keep the testes feeling, looking and acting like they did when you were a teenager!!

Nik

Nelson es posible alcanzar niveles de testisteronas normales en HMG 3veces por semana cuando se padece de hipogonadismo secundario ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me