HMG and FSH prices??

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

I’m having such a hard time getting a good idea of pricing on these two meds. Empower is telling me they need to see my prescription before they give me a price quote. My Dr is willing to write a prescription for either but I’d like to know pricing before I decide.

Anyone?

And for that matter, how much is hCG through Empower? Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I’m having such a hard time getting a good idea of pricing on these two meds. Empower is telling me they need to see my prescription before they give me a price quote. My Dr is willing to write a prescription for either but I’d like to know pricing before I decide.

Anyone?

And for that matter, how much is hCG through Empower? Thanks in advance
Empower via Defy Medical:

HCG 6,000 IU $48
HCG 12,000 IU $79
FSH 1,500 IU $625
HMG 500 IU $395

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've wondered about that too, and I haven't found a definitive answer. Something interesting that Empower says about their HMG is "Since menotropins are purified preparations of human FSH and LH, the mechanism of action mimics that of the two gonadotropins. However, the FSH activity of menotropins is dramatically greater than that of the LH in the preparation." Unfortunately no explanation is given.

AdamYoung

So Guys, i am from canada. Here, its impossible to get trt prescription let alone HMG or FSH. So, i was wondering if i can get prescription from the usa doctor? Do anyone knows who can prescribe it. I guess Defy does it right? Can anyone clarify? Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You have to have a US address. Some people have friends whose address you can use and they can ship it to Canada assuming they don’t intercept the package at customs.

AdamYoung

Thanks Nelson. I need to do that arrangement. Even if custom hold my package, i have prescription right? So i guess i will be fine. What do u say?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me