HIV+ into bodybuilding and trying to put on muscle mass.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Happycastle

Hi community. Im glad that i found this forum and this is my first post here. Hope u guys can give me some advices.

Im 36yrs old (Height=5'6.9 , Weight=176.37lbs).), HIV+ for 8 years now, doing well with the medication and undetectable since then. Im very much interested into bodybuilding, but i think i have reached the limit by staying natural (Not able to grow any bigger, despite how well i train/eat/rest). My metabolism is pretty high, i can lose weight pretty fast if i eat less for few days and skipped gym for more than a week.

I have a few questions i would like to ask:
(1). I understand that Deca has the less sides, and it used to treat "wasting" in HIV+. I don't have wasting issue, can i still take Deca to build muscle?

(2). If i opt for Deca+Test, what would be the minimum doses to see the result in building muscle?(I've read that 50-100mg is only for therapeutic purposes like joint problem)

(3). Other than Deca, what other anabolic steroids with the less side effects would you recommend for HIV+ who trying to build muscle?

(4). I'm totally a newbie in using anabolic steroid, what're the things that i must be extra careful and take note when on cycle?

Thank you so much and i look forward to hearing from you all.
@Nelson Vergel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@Happycastle

HIV physicians are no longer prescribing nandrolone or oxandrolone like they used to since HIV wasting is now a thing of the past.

Please download my book since I give details there

Built to Survive - Program for Wellness Restoration

https://powerusa.org/books/Built_to_Survive.pdf
I would go through this thread since we had a good discussion there

This thread gives details on side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones