Highs and low in between injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve-9x60

Hi. I'm new here. I inject 0.4 ml per week. I feel good for a day or two after injecting. Then I settle down. But by the day before I inject again I turn into the walking dead. I get weak and dizzy. I also get depression and big emotional swings. These are to the point where I plan my week around it.
Is this unusual? Do others get this too?
My last blood test showed free testosterone level was 505 ng/dl.

Why does this forum ask for a "tag"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Hi. I'm new here. I inject 0.4 ml per week. I feel good for a day or two after injecting. Then I settle down. But by the day before I inject again I turn into the walking dead. I get weak and dizzy. I also get depression and big emotional swings. These are to the point where I plan my week around it.
Is this unusual? Do others get this too?
My last blood test showed free testosterone level was 505 ng/dl.

Why does this forum ask for a "tag"?
It isn't very unusual and it is the reason that many people divide their weekly dose and inject more frequently. Try splitting your dose in half and injecting twice weekly. You can go even higher frequency if necessary too.

Systemlord

I feel good for a day or two after injecting.
You need to inject every other day in order to minimize the peaks and valleys for which you're very sensitive.

I had the same experience and didn't respond at all to twice weekly dosing. The more frequent I dose, the better I feel.

The labs fail to show these peaks and valleys, you can have what appears to be good levels but you don't feel well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me