Highly Successful Weight Loss Drug Semaglutide Explained

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

A transcript of this podcast and more information about Tom Wadden is available on the website of the Duke World Food Policy Center at https://wfpc.sanford.duke.edu/podcast...

Much attention has been paid recently in both scientific circles and in the media to a drug for weight loss newly approved by the FDA. A flurry of articles in the media hailed this drug as a breakthrough. This was prompted by the publication of a landmark article in the New England Journal of Medicine addressing the impact of this medication in a large clinical trial. Today's guest is one of the authors of that paper. Another flurry of media attention occurred as the drug became available, with news that supply couldn't keep up with demand. Dr. Thomas Wadden is the Albert J. Stunkard Professor and former Director of the Center for Weight and Eating Disorders at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is one of the most highly regarded experts on treatments for obesity, having done some of the most important research on very-low-calorie diets, a variety of medications, bariatric surgery, intervention in primary care settings, and more.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator
1657493745963.png

tropicaldaze1950

My wife, with Type 2 diabetes and not obese or even overweight, was prescribed the oral version, Rybelsus, a few months ago. After 4 or 5 days, she developed a migraine type headache, nausea/vomiting, loose stools, fatigue and dehydration. It was 4 days before she recovered. She's now on Tresiba insulin injections, along with her metformin and glipizide.

Vtail

My wife started on Semaglutide in May of this year. She was more than 50 lbs overweight and was never into exercise. At first I didn't think it was working because she had absolutely no sides and seemed to be eating whatever she wanted. Since then she has lost almost 25 lbs and still dropping about a pound/week. She was unable to get a refill recently due to 'global supply issues' so I ordered a few vials from Peptide Science. Relatively inexpensive, but of course not as good a price as if it went through insurance.

tropicaldaze1950

My wife started on Semaglutide in May of this year. She was more than 50 lbs overweight and was never into exercise. At first I didn't think it was working because she had absolutely no sides and seemed to be eating whatever she wanted. Since then she has lost almost 25 lbs and still dropping about a pound/week. She was unable to get a refill recently due to 'global supply issues' so I ordered a few vials from Peptide Science. Relatively inexpensive, but of course not as good a price as if it went through insurance.
That's excellent! As we all agree, everyone is different and some are prone to side effects from many drugs. That's me and that's my wife.

BigTex

What Remi Bader didn't do is change her life style behaviors. All the males and females I have known that got on diets of any kind usually gained back even more weight after they stopped their diet. Losing weight always need to include lifestyle change including exercise and food choice modifications.

Anyone that admits binge eating has a pretty bad eating disorder which is a serious mental health issue. Remi Bader needs to be evaluated by a psychological, as well a dietary and medical team to start solving some of her issues. She apparenty has some serious mental issues that she is trying to medicate with food.

Ozampic is not a permanent change, and I would hope that anyone with common sense would understand this. But there lies the problem. I guess now Remi Bader can be a plus size model and just be comfortable with being fat. That seems to be accepted now in the media.

T

tareload

T

tareload

I think they meant the end of your wallet. Everyone on the software subscription model for their pharma deficiencies. Massive semaglutide deficiency....how about that? Who would have thought?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me