Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 04, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 56 views
madman said: Abstract Male varicocele and pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) are common pathologies with high predominance in young patients, having a high impact on the quality of life and infertility. ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 35 views
madman said: Abstract Wound healing is a complex process involving four overlapping phases: hemostasis, inflammation, cell recruitment, and matrix remodeling. In mouse models, surgical, pharmacological, ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 9 posts * 36 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Objective: To investigate the relationship between LH and T, which characteristics associated with the strength of this relationship, and their interrelationships with ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 95 views
GarthF said: I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, if not, maybe one of the moderators could move it for me? I recently switched from testosterone w/HCG to HCG monotherapy and I feel ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 44 views
madman said: [image] ABSTRACT Transdermal testosterone has been used for years to treat patients with low testosterone symptoms. Clinically, we have monitored patients to evaluate results of ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 9 posts * 72 views
Jamarisa said: I'm on a morphine pump for chronic back pain and my testosterone dropped to 190. For two years I've been on 1 mg of testosterone cypionate weekly (ships from Empower Pharmacy) ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 37 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Increased circulating androgens are key to the multifactorial pathogenesis of acne. Clascoterone is the first topical androgen antagonist developed to treat ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 92 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Increasing evidence has suggested that pelvic floor exercises and manual physical therapy may improve premature ejaculation (PE) and erectile dysfunction ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 42 views
madman said: Abstract Smooth muscle hamartoma is usually solitary and congenital, may affect the genital area and nipples. Histopathologically, they are characterized by the presence of mature ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 86 views
MNguy said: I got my saliva cortisol results back last week and I'm super confused. Is this adrenal fatigue? No wonder I've been feeling like crap lately. @morpheuz can you shed some light ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
madman said: Bradley D. Anawalt Professor and Vice-Chair of Medicine Department of Medicine School of Medicine University of Washington Disclosure Summary: Consultant for the United States ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 45 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Although testosterone therapy (TTh) is the standard practice in otherwise healthy hypogonadal men, this therapy has historically been contraindicated in ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 3 posts * 43 views
madman said: Recent decades have seen increasing attention to disorders of body image [1]. In the past, most body-image studies have focused on women [2], and especially women with eating disorders ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 33 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Male infertility accounts for about 30% of the causes of couple infertility and has become a public health concern. Male infertility may be caused by several factors occurring ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Ended up in ER last month April 27, 2021 * 16 posts * 284 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Low Ferritin Question April 27, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale