Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 26, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 24, 2022 * 6 posts * 174 views
mccyjcb said: Hello all, This might be my first post on the forum. Long time lurker and TRT user. I like to think I'm pretty educated on TRT and overall HRT and am intensely interested in the ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 273 views
Vince said: This simple breathing trick is one of Breus's favorite sleep tips. "If you wake up in the middle of the night thinking through how to get calm and relaxed, (this is a) very easy ... Read more >>
July 23, 2022 * 6 posts * 90 views
madman said: Erectile dysfunction is increasingly affecting men, from the elderly to young adults, being a sexual disorder related to the inability to generate or maintain a penile erection. ... Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 8 posts * 78 views
madman said: Accurate measurement of total and free testosterone levels for the diagnosis of androgen disorders (7/2022) Ezgi Caliskan Guzelce, MD, Clinical/ Research Fellow, Francesca Galbiati, ... Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 3 posts * 107 views
mortarbro said: Title pretty much sums up my question. Defy Medical requires me to get a physical exam every year (which is good) and I'm at the point where I need a new one. My current PCP is ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 12 posts * 113 views
JYD21 said: So I'm just over 4 weeks into starting TRT. 120mg Cyp weekly, pinned on Mon & Thu. A few things I've noticed 1) Prostate has to be somewhat enlarged. I now get up to urinate in ... Read more >>
July 23, 2022 * 6 posts * 177 views
LFG said: I have been on T 50mg e3.5d for 2+ years and as of 5 months ago, added 500iu hcg every 2 days (trying to getmy wife pregnant). Since adding hcG I noticed that there are a lot of ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 74 views
madman said: Evaluation of an Anhydrous Permeation-Enhancing Vehicle for Percutaneous Absorption of Hormones (2022) Guiyun Song · Daniel Banov · Hui Song · Yi Liu · Kendice Ip· August S. Bassani ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 43 views
madman said: Martin Miner, MD, is the co-director of the Men's Health Center at The Miriam Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island, and a clinical professor of family medicine and urology at Brown ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 90 views
madman said: PCRI's resident moderator, Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, asks Dr. Mark Scholz about his experience "semaglutide," a medication used to facilitate weight loss. He asks if it is really the ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 1 post * 29 views
Vince said: In a new study, published July 9, 2022 in Molecular Biology and Evolution, they focus on one of these mutated genes and attempt to trace its evolution ⁠- when and why it appeared ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 1 post * 44 views
gallant said: I'm seeing lots of guys are really liking doing this. They are typically lowering their injection dosage and doing 50mgs of cream in the morning. Anyone here doing this with good ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 58 views
Alphamale said: Does anyone on this forum know of an effective remedy for enlarged prostate? Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 1 post * 48 views
madman said: In this clip from our 2022 mid-year update conference, Mark Moyad, MD, MPH asks Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH, about the inconsistency of radiologists when using mpMRI to screen ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 1 post * 38 views
madman said: In this clip from our 2022 mid-year update conference, Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, asks Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH, about how men with a family history of prostate cancer should approach ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale