Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 20, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 16, 2021 * 28 posts * 523 views
Dreamamine said: I wanted to give some of you long-term users a quick quiz, just so we can develop some neat anecdotal data points from this forum. If you have the time, please answer the following ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 15 posts * 32 views
madman said: ABSTRACT This consensus statement is an update of the 1987 American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) position stand on the use of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS). Substantial ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 64 views
madman said: Authors of the paper from my hometown! The Effect of Testosterone on Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Males: A Review of Clinical and Pre-Clinical Data ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 124 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Penile traction therapy (PTT) aims to non-surgically reduce curvature, enhance girth, and recover lost length. Available clinical practice guidelines however ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 130 views
northern2020 said: He suggests to control Prolactin versus using AI's to control estrogen Stresses how important Estrogen in the Brain is for vascularization @Nelson Vergel any thoughts here? I've ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 37 views
madman said: One of the brightest minds in the field of endocrinology/andrology! [image] One place has already been named after him - albeit unofficially: Eberhard Nieschlag in the inner courtyard ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 36 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Background: An organic etiology underpinning post-finasteride syndrome, a constellation of persistent sexual, neuropsychiatric, and somatic symptoms reported by men exposed ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 21 views
madman said: Abstract The management of pain is a complex condition that will be encountered by most practicing clinicians. In the genitourinary community, testicular pain may be classified ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
Trip McNeely said: I've seen a few posts here from members - most recently Nelson himself - who have started taking Trintellix for anxiety or depression and seen an improvement in libido and erections. ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 1 post * 16 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts TRT, HCG, LIBIDO?? July 13, 2021 * 34 posts * 387 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Compounded Bioidentical Hormone Therapy ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
Lookingforward said: The below is a reply I posted in another thread. The poster was looking for a TRT doctor who accepts insurance. I thought perhaps a Physician would possibly give an honest response ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 32 posts * 358 views
PowellSixO said: I'm 100% positive I want to do this. I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't have been prescribed trt in the first place. I'm not sure what my pre trt labs were honestly, but I remember ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 299 views
Zibernet said: @DixieWrecked can you please update on what your bloodwork looks like on cream? How long after application do you draw bloods? Do you split the 4 clicks am and pm? Apologies if ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 381 views
SeaDweller said: I feel relatively great. I'm currently using the K-10 at 150mcg (increased from 100mcg) M-W-F and while my balls no longer stay in the high and tight position, K-10 has done nothing ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 154 posts * 4,894 views
Anonymon said: I've been on that same cream for a bit in the evening off and on applied to the skin, but will switch to lubing up the boys with it starting tonight. Will make for an interesting ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale