Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 12, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 09, 2022 * 29 posts * 56 views
madman said: This is a recorded presentation of the Prostate Cancer CME Series: Treatment Across the Prostate Cancer Continuum for Primary Care Clinicians held on Monday, March 21, 2022. [image] Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 16 posts * 294 views
madman said: Pharmacological Treatments for Anhedonia (2022) Matthew E. Klein, Ariela Buxbaum Grice, Sahil Sheth, Megan Go, and James W. Murrough Abstract Anhedonia - the reduced ability to ... Read more >>
July 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 167 views
Nelson Vergel said: I have been postponing it for a year but going for it this Monday. Right hip. Posterior. MRI showed some deterioration (age-related arthritis) plus a cyst. I am 63 but in good ... Read more >>
July 08, 2022 * 11 posts * 230 views
BigTex said: I will take a stab at this one.....the most common cause of low IGF-1 in males is age, you are 63. I don't see your serum HGH levels but critically, HGH levels dictate how much ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 10 posts * 202 views
readalot said: You answered your own question. The 10ml vial wasn't lasting you way longer than it was supposed to. You just thought it was. For the future no reason you can't go back to the ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 4 posts * 125 views
bluerage said: I inject .34 ml eod and rotate between delts and glutes. I use a 1 ml 27g needle for my injections. Every now and then I hit a spot where the testosterone is very slow to come ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 139 views
madman said: We know when it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, genetics make it more difficult for some people, but when we told you about a new medication, called a weight loss game-changer, ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 3 posts * 98 views
Vtail said: This came up in another thread about fitness trackers. It was mentioned that a device called Chilisleep is useful to help with night sweats. I keep my bedroom temp quite cool, ... Read more >>
July 11, 2022 * 7 posts * 152 views
Vince said: What attracted you to your partner in the first place? The answer might be ability, accomplishment, or a personality characteristic such as a sense of humor. Some people would ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 1 post * 52 views
Systemlord said: I found correct amount of vitamin D (2400 IU) that is just enough to get rid of the symptoms of low vitamin D, but erections are better when not taking enough and symptomatic or ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 1 post * 68 views
Vince said: My teenage granddaughters sleep in on weekends but are up early on school days. According to everything known to circadian rhythm science, their master clocks, those mechanisms ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 1 post * 60 views
waterbottle1258@tutanota. said: After 6 years of self diagnosed TRT, I'm in the final stages of coming off. I just finished 10 weeks of clomiphene citrate and am wondering what to expect now that PCT is over. ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 9 posts * 86 views
Bolex said: I´m decided to try Nebido again after playing around with compounded T cream for 4 month and not enjoying it so much for a number of reasons... However this time I want to try ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 1 post * 38 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts For those who are struggling on TRT July 08, 2022 * 22 posts * 218 views Testosterone Basics & Questions John Crisler books July ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 27 posts * 1,231 views
jacb said: It seems to me that Pregnyl is made by at least two companies. Eg: Orgon in Canada Link NDC 0052-0315-10 Merk & Co USA. Where it is actually manufactured by Baxter Oncology GmbH, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale