Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 15, 2022 * 9 posts * 347 views
Jurek Kletsy said: And is there a study showing that using small doses of AI is safe or even desirable? What is the desirable level of estradiol in men on trt? Do our optimal levels align with the ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 144 views
madman said: Urology Times® is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2022. To mark the occasion, we are highlighting 50 of the top innovations and developments that have transformed the field ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 6 posts * 52 views
madman said: Abstract Transgender persons who undergo masculinizing hormone therapy experience a wide array of dermatologic effects as they initiate and maintain testosterone therapy. Acne ... Read more >>
January 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 104 views
jacb said: The US generally use nanograms/decilitre and picograms/millilitre, other countries, including New Zealand, use nanomoles/litre and picomoles/litre for their Free Testosterone results. ... Read more >>
January 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 114 views
Mike9876 said: I'll try to keep this short. On TRT for almost 4 years. When I started, TRT in my country was non-existent. (these days there are a few clinics but none near me). So I've been ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 79 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction: In this study, the efficacy of low-intensity shock wave therapy (LSWT) in improving symptoms of chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) and erectile dysfunction ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 56 views
madman said: LPCN 1144 IMPROVES BODY COMPOSITION IN BIOPSY-CONFIRMED NASH PATIENTS Background: Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is a common cause of liver disease and rapidly rising to ... Read more >>
January 14, 2022 * 1 post * 88 views
MNguy said: Sorry, I know there are a ton of other threads on progesterone, but seems like a lot of them get derailed and you have to filter through like 12 pages of comments and studies people ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 1 post * 28 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts enclomiphene or TRT? January 10, 2022 * 3 posts * 125 views Clomid for PCT, fertility or low T Are you adjusting your vitamin D ... Read more >>
January 17, 2022 * 1 post * 48 views
MarkLA said: Hey all, My GF (40 years old) has never done real labwork. I've got her eating healthy and working out. She said her doctor will order whatever she asks for. For a man, I know ... Read more >>
madman said: From penis enlargement to vaginal rejuvenation, modern medicine is offering those who are concerned with their genital appearance the opportunity to obtain "designer genitals." ... Read more >>
nukleuz said: where can we order FSH since it's no longer available on Defy? Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 16 posts * 400 views
Systemlord said: You seem to have made a small improvement in getting your iron to increase, but you you need more iron. Your dosage is still too high and you need to drop it by at least 50%, retest ... Read more >>
January 16, 2022 * 76 posts * 1,753 views
Gman86 said: Makes sense, one thing at a time. Just keep in mind that prog is basically the ultimate stabilizer. It modulates the conversion of test into E2 and DHT, and indirectly modulates ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 8 posts * 461 views
madman said: *Another consideration is long-lasting treatments that are not associated with side effects such as infertility and testicular atrophy. One promising idea is a slow-release human ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale