Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Feb. 08, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 05, 2022 * 16 posts * 322 views
Dan T said: I've been on TRT for 5 months now and am very happy with the results so far but I need some guidance as my GP is not as knowledgeable as most on this site. Background: 48 yo 6'4" ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 5 posts * 141 views
SkyWarn said: Just found out via MRI that I have mild to moderate central canal stenosis in the cervical area. I also have this in the lumbar spine. I was wondering if there are non-surgical ... Read more >>
February 06, 2022 * 8 posts * 97 views
madman said: Summary: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) causes substantial alterations in the male endocrine system, which affect puberty, libido, and sexual function. A major effect of CKD is a ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 259 views
Nocalves said: I am on 140mg/w daily dose test E. I am extremly sensitive to anything, what can possibly lower my estradiol. When I am just on test, my tst vs. E2 level seems to be ok, but I ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 4 posts * 201 views
madman said: Objective: To compare the efficacy and safety of avanafil as compared with sildenafil in the management of patients with erectile dysfunction. Methods: It was a prospective, randomized, ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 153 views
madman said: J. Curtis Nickel, MD, FRCSC, and Mark M. Moyad, MD, MPH, discuss the history of saw palmetto and its efficacy as an alternative medicine for BPH patients. Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 260 views
madman said: Pocket Pills pharmacy based in Mississauga charges $94 (no tax) for Pregnyl 10000IU/vial and free shipping. You need to set up an account and have a valid prescription. Unfortunately, ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 163 views
madman said: Low testosterone in men is a widespread clinical problem linked to obesity, high blood pressure, and Type 2 diabetes. Nearly 39 percent of the world's male population aged 45 and ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 149 views
madman said: This ISSM Webinar will be about Vulvodynia: clinical answers. Persistent pain, irritation, burning, or discomfort in the area of the vulva is a detrimental condition that may compromise ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 108 views
madman said: Persistent sexual dysfunction after SSRI withdrawal: a scoping review and presentation of 86 cases from the Netherlands (2021) Katherine Chinchilla Alfaro, Florence van Hunsel ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 2 posts * 133 views
Happycastle said: Hi community. Im glad that i found this forum and this is my first post here. Hope u guys can give me some advices. Im 36yrs old (Height=5'6.9 , Weight=176.37lbs).), HIV+ for 8 ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 3 posts * 126 views
Dwayne337 said: There be a minority of people who simply don't "respond" (no benefits, you feel no different) to testosterone, no matter the protocol, at least the one's you've tried so far. What's ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 95 views
madman said: Martin M. Miner, MD, and Mark M. Moyad, MD, MPH, discuss recent guidance suggesting that a fasting blood test is needed for testosterone. Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 2 posts * 109 views
madman said: Findings underscore the threat that obesity poses to the health and fertility of young men BUFFALO, N.Y. - A new study led by University at Buffalo researchers shows that bariatric ... Read more >>
February 06, 2022 * 1 post * 88 views
eli said: So I had an idea for people who aromatize too much, HyperAromatization. What if one takes an AI to block conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen and takes Estrogen instead. you ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale