Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Dec. 07, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 177 views
Systemlord said: Your Free T is probably going to mirror your estrogen level, TRT is inevitable at this point. You can wait it out and wait till things get worse, but beware TRT can make you infertile ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 140 views
madman said: Abstract The majority of current treatment strategies against erectile dysfunction (ED) have consisted of only supportive care to sustain enough erection during sexual intercourse. ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 117 views
Fernando Almaguer said: I have heard that not using HCG concurrently with TRT will cause shrikage of improtant testicular cells and death over time. Rendering the balls damaged. I have also heard that ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 44 views
madman said: Many folks living with MS rarely get the opportunity to discuss urologic issues - whether related to incontinence or sexual function. But if you attend our virtual chat support ... Read more >>
December 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 108 views
Golfboy307 said: That is one of the theories, along with the fact that they say that the drug also interacts with the amyloid and tau proteins. I liked that they pointed out correlation does not ... Read more >>
December 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 110 views
Mfurches said: For those of you who experience high hemocrit levels , what are your typical symptoms ? What let's you know it's time to check your bloodwork? Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 1 post * 74 views
madman said: Peyronie disease (PD), first reported in 1743 as a disease,1 is now recognized in most cases to be the result of coital trauma to the penis. In 1997, Devine et al suggested that ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 1 post * 88 views
SkyWarn said: After my last 2 HCG injections sub-q in the belly I got these strange bloody marks on the skin, almost immediately. Am I injecting incorrectly? Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 1 post * 48 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts E2 has jumped dramatically in the last couple of years, age related? December 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 173 views Testosterone Side ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 23 posts * 726 views
JA Battle said: How is injecting estradiol helping you? What dose are you currently trying and what is your e2 level? Is it helping libido or erectile quality? Read more >>
December 06, 2021 * 32 posts * 1,679 views
Stpfan said: Welcome to the forum! All of your symptoms sound identical to mine. I was about 37 years old when I felt something totally odd. I didn't go see a doctor for about 4 years. I thought ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 81 posts * 2,851 views
JA Battle said: Update, I've dropped hcg and am taking 200mg/ml hydro cream .25 (one click) morning and night. Taking magnesium and vit d and 12.5 mg oral pregnenolone with each meal. Also on ... Read more >>
December 06, 2021 * 323 posts * 14,286 views
DixieWrecked said: No I am not on hydrogel anymore. Feeling quite depressed at the moment actually. Anhedonia is getting pretty real. Despite all the anabolics in my system my gym gains are probably ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale