Highlighted posts from Saturday, Sep. 04, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 196 views
sirgawain said: I started this journey about a year ago when I felt my sex drive and performance were limited. I was tested and came out at around 550 on T and the clinic recommended 140 weekly, ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 105 views
S1W said: Assuming TT/FT levels are roughly equal in both cases, would there be any difference between cream and injections in terms of body composition/muscle building? Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 132 views
jacb said: Estradiol (E2), is an estrogen steroid hormone. If you are suffering from Insulin Resistance, as increasing numbers of people are (Fatty Liver / carrying extra weight around the ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 114 views
sjt23 said: Hi, I would appreciate your knowledge and personal experience and insight to assist me to feel my best. I have been on T Therapy for over 20 years originally diagnosed with hypogonadism-testicular ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 8 posts * 142 views
trtthings said: Hi all, Wanted to know if anyone knew this. I'm aware that likely genital skin/scrotum is richest in 5a-reductase and thus yields the most DHT from topical testosterone (gel or ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 88 views
Luke717 said: Hello, I am stopping TRT because we would like to have another child. I have been on T cyp and HCG for almost 2 years. My DR said to just stop both cold turkey and start Clomid ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 38 views
madman said: Researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital are doing a research study to evaluate the role of testosterone replacement in improving fatigue, muscle ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 58 views
madman said: I this episode, Dr. Kevin Chu and Dr. Justin Dubin give an introduction to their listeners of this new podcast series, as well as a preview of what is to come. Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 3 posts * 42 views
madman said: Abstract Postpartum depression (PPD) is a common major depressive episode surrounding childbirth, with estimated rates ranging from 5.5% to 23.5% of all live births across Europe ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 40 views
madman said: Management of metastatic prostate cancer has undergone a revolution over the past decade with the introduction of several novel agents and repurposing of others. Several clinical ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 70 views
madman said: Primum non nocere. As physicians, our goal is to treat illnesses and alleviate suffering; however, in doing so, we can generate new problems in a game of medical whack-a-mole. ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 1 post * 54 views
Palomine said: Hey all, First post here. Hope I'm posting in the right section and not repeating previous topics. With the new CA law prohibiting out of state compounding pharmacies from sending ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 1 post * 52 views
Nelson Vergel said: [image] You can find one of one local lab test centers in most states and we are expanding rapidly. If you live in one of the following states, you can take advantage of our discounted ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 1 post * 49 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts TRT has made me worse August 29, 2021 * 14 posts * 203 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Online TRT doctor August 29, 2021 * ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
Nelson Vergel said: In the Free Guide, You Will Learn: • Testosterone Basics & Questions • Testosterone Side Effect Management • Clomid for PCT, fertility or low T • When Testosterone Is Not Enough ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale