Highlighted posts from Saturday, Sep. 03, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 01, 2022 * 46 posts * 698 views
BigTex said: OK, this guy is 26 years old and had to move back home with Mom and Dad to take a new road in life. He has been very depressed and my wife and I taked him into doing some blood ... Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 31 posts * 427 views
FunkOdyssey said: My TRT provider, who is also the largest convicted steroid dealer in America, is of the opinion that PIP reported with testosterone propionate is most likely caused by the testosterone ... Read more >>
August 30, 2022 * 16 posts * 460 views
Fortunate said: While there are already a lot of cream threads, it seems like there may be a high attrition rate - guys that use it and later bail on it for various reasons. The point if this ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 3 posts * 52 views
madman said: Pharmacologic therapeutic options for sexual dysfunction (2022) Claire S. Burtona and Kavita Mishra Purpose of review Sexual problems are reported by up to 45% of individuals assigned ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 2 posts * 47 views
arod123 said: Greetings my fellow forum members. I have been in Testosterone Cypionate for about 6 months on a daily dosage of 16mg per day (111mg per week). I´ve just relocated to southern ... Read more >>
September 01, 2022 * 2 posts * 56 views
madman said: Erectile Dysfunction (ED) has many causes, but it also has many treatment options. Check out our new video with Dr. Gideon Blecher to hear more about the options available to help ... Read more >>
August 30, 2022 * 2 posts * 100 views
madman said: If you have a penis, then you probably already know that it doesn't always do what you want it to do. Sometimes you'll get an erection when you don't want one-and sometimes you ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 1 post * 82 views
Pacman said: Where would one send their vial of peptides to get tested analyzed? I do like the fact that certain sites do publish COAs, but I feel it would be safe to assume that unless we ... Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 2 posts * 154 views
Phil Goodman said: I'm sure that would be evaluated on an individual basis. Since the balls are responsible for around 20% of the aromatization that occurs in the body(before they get shut down) ... Read more >>
September 01, 2022 * 1 post * 97 views
TLawyer said: Been on TRT with HCG for 3 weeks. 0.1 mg of both every day. Feeling pretty good, but one problem - delayed ejaculation. Probably taking about 10 times longer and that is with some ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 129 views
madman said: Some two years after braving the pandemic to launch its oral testosterone replacement tablet Jatenzo, Clarus Therapeutics is in dire straits. The company hopes layoffs and R&D ... Read more >>
August 30, 2022 * 1 post * 95 views
Nelson Vergel said: Click here for TRT lab test panels: Blood Tests for Testosterone Levels at Affordable Pricing [image] Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 1 post * 32 views
madman said: NAMS PRACTICE PEARL Clinical management of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women (2022) Sheryl A. Kingsberg, PhD, and Stephanie S. Faubion, MD, MBA, FACP, NCMP, ... Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 1 post * 72 views
Aki said: Hi all, Condensed "TL;DR" version of my question: has anyone who has been on clomid to treat secondary hypogonadism tried a low dose of mesterolone (proviron) to reduce the SHBG ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 16 posts * 500 views
readalot said: That's it. When these two are spouting off the same tired stuff you would hear from your local client care rep at the Ole T Mill you know guys are in trouble. Thanks again @Cataceous ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale