Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 18, 2021 * 19 posts * 323 views
madman said: I went to clinics for several years where I was started at 200 mg and I received HcG as well (no idea how much.) Just like many other members it was successful the first few years. ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 6 posts * 23 views
sh1973 said: I wanted to see if anyone has tried very low dose statins long term with no side effects. My doctor keeps trying to push them on me but the potential side effects scare me. My ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 118 views
JRos895 said: It seems like some users don't buy into the notion that low shbg is cause to inject more often. But the math is relatively simple: take two men: Man A has a FT percentage of 2% ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 147 views
amc2max said: I have been on TRT for the past 5 months and it has been life changing. In my last consult with my Dr, however, I brought up my history of debilitating joint and tendon pain that ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 41 views
madman said: Abstract Forty years into the HIV pandemic, approximately 50% of infected individuals still suffer from a constellation of neurological disorders collectively known as 'neuroHIV.' ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 75 views
BillyJ03z said: My doctor wrote me a script for Test Prop 100mg/ml. Does anyone have any recommendations where to fill it? Empower, Defy and/or another Pharmacy recommendation? Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 51 views
Seth said: Here is an interesting, informative video on the effects of Finasteride, including efficacy, side effects and post Finasteride syndrome. [link] Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 48 views
madman said: In this episode of the Maximus Podcast, Dr. Cam interviews Dr. Eugene Shippen. Dr. Eugene has over 50 years of medical experience in endocrinology & family medicine. Dr. Eugene ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 61 views
Unlockable said: Lost password to my other account and this site refuses to send me a way to reset it. Looking to add Ipamorelin to my TRT. Only looking to inject once a day before bed, probably ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
ZALEMAX said: Hi all, Just started TRT for low T I'm just 2.8 baseline ..My Dr. and I agreed to start on a low dose @ 0.2ml x2week 80ml total to follow-up blood panel in 3 months.. I initially ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 1 post * 34 views
Unlockable said: Anybody using any of the injectable aminos from Defy or other sites? How bad is the pain to inject? Most look IM but it shows l carnitine being subq, has anybody tried it that ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Does Anyone Feel Better on an AI? October 16, 2021 * 19 posts * 293 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Vaginal Syndrome of Menopause: ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 1 post * 36 views
Nelson Vergel said: Aging is associated with gender-specific hormonal changes that progressively lead to gonadal insufficiency, a condition which characterizes a minority of men and all women. Work-related ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 11 posts * 383 views
Match said: HMB seems to me that there are studies that prove to help a lot in protein synthesis. It's not Leucine. It's just a small amount of HMB. But I haven't seen such studies Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 13 posts * 557 views
Gman86 said: How much zinc would it take to notice low E2 symptoms? Also, sounds like direct E2 supplementation is the answer, like @Cataceous said. I wouldn't spend more time trying to brainstorm ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale