Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 15, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 12, 2021 * 13 posts * 153 views
broker said: My fasting glucose is usually 88-93. Now that I am on a low dose of crestor, my fasting glucose juped to 103 and Now its 105.. again, doc isnt concerned but I am. this could lead ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 8 posts * 91 views
broker said: Im wondering if it is a safe long term medication if you are " borderline pre diabetic"? Example, fasting glucose of 110... anyone have any thoughts? Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 66 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Varicoceles are dilated veins within the spermatic cord and a relatively common occurrence in men. Fortunately, the large majority of men are asymptomatic, however, a ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 92 views
jmjmjm said: Quick question. I just restarted TRT after an approximate 5 month break for fertility reason. Im on HCG (250 twice per week,) and 120ml weekly shots of test E (divided in two subq ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 116 views
ManOnMission said: Hello all, My wife is 50 years old. Never had kids and is in menopause. She has low T, no energy, brain fog, hot flashes. So she did pellets. Worked ok for 2 out of 12 weeks she ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 30 views
madman said: Anabolic steroid misuse and male infertility: management and strategies to improve patient awareness (2021) ABSTRACT Introduction: Anabolic-androgenic steroid use is an uncommon ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 169 views
nicknot said: Hi Nelson, Looking at that post you mention 4 clicks per day. Do you do all 4 once in the morning or 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening? Do you find it's much more hassle than ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 50 views
madman said: Abstract Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) is the master regulator of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis, and therefore of fertility and reproduction. The release ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 84 views
Michael D said: I've been on TRT for nearly 10 years. In the past year I've had to switch from injections to a gel, because of problems with elevated hematocrit. I'm finding very poor absorption ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 31 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction: Acne is a chronic, inflammatory, and immune-mediated disease of the pilosebaceous unit, highly prevalent in adolescents. However, an increasing number of ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 69 views
Nelson Vergel said: The Psychedelic Revolution Is Coming. Psychiatry May Never Be the Same. Psilocybin and MDMA are poised to be the hottest new therapeutics since Prozac. Universities want in, and ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 21 views
madman said: Purpose: A pilot study to describe histopathological features of the penile tissue of patients who recovered from symptomatic COVID-19 infection and subsequently developed severe ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 1 post * 41 views
Systemlord said: A world doesn't exist where I'm on TRT and not supplementing iron, 6 weeks ago my ferritin was 24, iron 42 and started supplementing iron. Today my ferritin was measured at 88 ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 14 posts * 69 views
nicknot said: I'm having some trouble understanding how different ranges relate to each other. For example, the non-Dialysis Free T mehod at Quest has a range of 46-224pg/mL for 18-69yo males ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Are empty sterile vials ordered online safe? May 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 79 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Alcohol Consumption ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale