Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 14, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 11, 2022 * 155 posts * 9,323 views
Systemlord said: I had labs done a week after my phlebotomy and hemoglobin was 19 and hematocrit 54%. Anyone have a clue as to why my blood levels didn't decrease after the phlebotomy? I wasn't ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 9 posts * 347 views
MIP1950 said: If I take my testosterone at 6 a.m., I don't feel it until 10 p.m. Not a now and then thing; it's consistent. Rare nocturnal erections and no morning wood. I've tried different ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 4 posts * 143 views
McBeavy said: I'm sure this has been answered here before but I searched and can't find the answer. The question I have is: Normal males produce around 4-7 milligrams of natural testosterone ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 8 posts * 173 views
waterbottle1258@tutanota. said: I'd get another blood test in a couple months before you jump on trt for life Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 75 views
Zooka15 said: So I been on 1mg of doxazosin for about 2 years. While on this I can say it improved EQ and flaccid. About 3 weeks ago my doc switch me to Flomax(Tamsulosin) to try, since I wanted ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 2 posts * 45 views
GJayy said: Hi Guys, what is considered as low SHGB. Mine came back as 17. With test coming in at 939 ng/dl. Waiting on free test and E results. Poor erection quality and low libido. Any suggestions? Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 3 posts * 36 views
madman said: What to Measure: Testosterone or Free Testosterone? (2021) Christina Wang and Ronald Swerdloff 1.1 Why Serum Testosterone Is Necessary for the Diagnosis of Testosterone Deficiency? ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 1 post * 47 views
RP McMurphy said: Can anyone direct me to a site that can provide a script for Natesto and a script for enclomiphene? I'm trying to avoid the high consult costs of my current doc, but will go that ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 1 post * 40 views
madman said: - LPCN 1144 was well tolerated over 72-week exposure with no observed safety signals - Liver injury markers were reduced and maintained with extended LPCN 1144 treatment - Observed ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 25 posts * 887 views
readalot said: Hot off the press. Here's an example. Was on TRT for 4 years. Came off. Did 4 weeks of hCG (500 IU twice weekly) then waited another 8 weeks. Total Time off TRT 12 weeks. [image] ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 27 posts * 1,094 views
Executive7 said: @Jucaro when I read your last message to me about how you currently feel, that is EXACTLY how I felt when I was on HCG monotherapy. You're on the right track and what you're experiencing ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 7 posts * 405 views
BigTex said: I just did a therapeutic blood dump the other day on doctors orders. I did notice that my Hematocrit level had dropped 2 points just through being hydrated when I went to donate ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 18 posts * 430 views
madman said: *The binding of T to SHBG is complex, which results in many different methods that directly measure or calculate free T. Some of these methods do not measure the free fraction ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 39 posts * 2,122 views
jacb said: Interesting, so if all the perimeters that we normally look for in our blood work were optimal, there must be something we have either overlooked or do not yet test for when it ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 56 posts * 3,054 views
JYD21 said: Curious what you guys think of these numbers. I tried to edit/update my first message, but I can't for some reason. Here's a fuller panel: TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale