Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 07, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 03, 2022 * 15 posts * 335 views
lukdiver said: Its been mentioned before but I've been back-filling insulin syringes. Made up a wooden block to hold the barrels and plungers. Neither is touched so maintains cleanliness IMO. ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 12 posts * 189 views
readalot said: Enjoy. There's no way I am copying these graphs again so sorry you have to view this on another site. I reached way back for you guys. 1970s-1980s back when we had "REAL" men [sarcasm]. ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 13 posts * 191 views
mcs said: Anyone notice impact on fasting and post-prandial glucose levels and a1c from taking high-dose ER niacin to manage lipids? I was on 1.5g per day and increased to 2g per day and ... Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 10 posts * 88 views
Johnny Test said: QQ. If one's E2 levels were within range is it safe to say you probably won't get gyno while on TRT & HCG? Or is it when the HCG pushes your E2 above the normal threshold that ... Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 218 views
andrewBwinter said: Sorry for the short forms on Nitric Oxide and Ostreoarthritis. I have been looking at alternate management methods for my hip OA and discovered by accident that when I take my ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 6 posts * 207 views
rimseb said: Hello everyone, Im going to keep this post short. I've been on TRT for two years now on 100mg T enanthate / week. I'm also taking HCG ( 300IU 3x / week) and HMG ( 75IU 3x / week ... Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 6 posts * 160 views
Michael D said: I'm 58 and have been on TRT for 8 years. Currently using hydrogel from Empower. I've been struggling to manage high hematocrit caused by the TRT. I've been undergoing periodic ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 16 posts * 494 views
GreenMachineX said: What is shocking sleep? And the other shocking you mentioned? By the way, 10mg daily did me in pretty bad. I'm scarred for life from that. Doing fairly well on 5mg daily now. Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 4 posts * 77 views
clonda said: Hi guys! I read in one article that the use of hCG in the long term can "burn" the testicles and in the future they will lose sensitivity to gonadotropins. This question is very ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 88 views
madman said: The Pre-Testosterone Therapy Checklist (2022) Jose M. Flores, MD, MHA, and John P. Mulhall, MD, MSc, FECSM, FACS, FRCSI INTRODUCTION In contemporary practice, there are a myriad ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 3 posts * 121 views
Monenergy said: I imagine most people pin ED with Testosterone propionate but regardless shouldnt I be able to inject 0.2 subq t Cyp without issues? Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 3 posts * 167 views
JimGainz said: I've been on TRT for nearly 5 years and have tried everything - started at once per week, went to bi-weekly, 3x, EOD, E3D, Every day, subq / IM, AI/No AI. All the changes were ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 6 posts * 128 views
DixieWrecked said: Anyone have any experience removing gluten from their diet? Notice anything from it? Was just looking through some forums and I'm beginning to think there could be something to ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 48 views
Jman said: So I'm confused about Oral Enclomiphene Citrate. My supplier sent me this instead of the regular HCG. And from what I've read, it seems like this might be a replacement for my ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 3 posts * 63 views
ResearchIt said: The more I read about the situation of the healthy active person with normal labs and normal Total T, but higher range SHBG and lower Free T, it seems the only real solution that ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale