Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 05, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 62 views
MilkMan said: I've got a call in with my endo, but I figured I'd pick some brains here as well. About a month into TRT (100mg Test Enanthate per week), I started itching. No rash. No specific ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 13 posts * 57 views
madman said: Abstract Background: Androgen deficiency affects men in adulthood, causing several harmful effects at the reproductive and behavioral levels. Since aromatase is an enzyme that ... Read more >>
May 31, 2021 * 10 posts * 97 views
madman said: Over the past decade, there have been important breakthroughs in our understanding of the regulation and function of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). A recent genome-wide association ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 22 views
madman said: Androgen Society 3rd Annual Meeting Review (Day 3) - Summary: Abraham Morgentaler, MD, FACS, Associate Clinical Professor of Urologic Surgery at Harvard University, reviews day ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 55 views
Hellvis Jones said: In two weeks I'm meeting with an anti-aging doctor who will most probably prescribe me testosterone cream. The reason I want to try TRT is to cure my erectile dysfunction, which ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 21 views
madman said: According to the most recent international guidelines, β-blockers maintain a central role in the management of hypertension, being recommended at any treatment step when there ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 47 views
Nelson Vergel said: Aim- to study the effect of hypothyroidism on testicular function, and the effect of post levothyroxine replacement on testicular function. Methods and materials- this study was ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 7 posts * 49 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: The past 2 decades have witnessed an increased amount of research into botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT) as a treatment for various forms of sexual dysfunction ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 75 views
Systemlord said: I've been on Jatenzo for a little more than a week and am dealing with a little extra cellular fluid and would like some recommendations for a natural supplements because diuretics ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 2 posts * 59 views
S1W said: Been a while since I've gotten this product from them. Last time they were capsules. Just received some and they're little round light green tablets with a split mark in the middle. ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 49 views
Nelson Vergel said: Testosterone replacement can cause a decrease in ferritin in men even without the presence or use of blood donations or therapeutic phlebotomies. A study gave men testosterone ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 2 posts * 32 views
madman said: Dr. Abraham Morgentaler: On behalf of Androgens: Clinical Research and Therapeutics I am delighted today to have the opportunity to interview Dr. Paresh Dandona, Distinguished ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 2 posts * 66 views
rocky.b said: Hello Would i.like to know if there is any problem the prolactin is below the reference value? Mine is 2. Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 39 views
rocky.b said: Many doctors prescribe coq10 along with statins. But I was reading that using testosterone increases the body's production of coq10. So there would be no need to use coq10? Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 1 post * 17 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Another TRT water retention issue May 30, 2021 * 12 posts * 101 views Testosterone Side Effect Management First labs after starting ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale