Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 24, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 21, 2021 * 6 posts * 108 views
goolapsh said: I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go back on trt. I've had the most success with scrotal cream (even though it was far from perfect but better than going without it). ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 257 views
Nelson Vergel said: Very honest videos about his journey from Trimix to penile implants. Please do not watch if you have problems with gay sex. Trimix Video Getting ready for a penis implant Any nasty ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 83 views
kd4re said: I just pickup my HCG from Walgreens Community in Beverly Hills. I used the goodrx code for 10,000 IU and the cost was $116. They ordered it and it comes in a kit with bacteriostatic ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 3 posts * 70 views
medvetz63 said: I have been on TRT since March of 2018. I will be 58 years old in September, in two more months. My PSA went to 2.0 a few weeks after starting TRT but fluctuated back down to 1.4 ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 5 posts * 27 views
madman said: Abstract Skeletal muscle mass losses with age are associated with negative health consequences, including an increased risk of developing metabolic disease and the loss of independence. ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 32 views
Phil Goodman said: Wasn't sure where to put this, so mods feel free to move if needed. Just wanted to share this because I've been trying to make more of an effort to minimize my exposure to EDCs ... Read more >>
July 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 22 views
madman said: Abstract Retinoids are defined as molecules that bind to and activate retinoic acid receptors to influence the proliferation and differentiation of cells. Topical retinoids have ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
DixieWrecked said: This thread is an offshoot of a previous thread I just read linked here: The longer I'm on TRT, the worse I feel. Idk what to do anymore. Several members mention that they feel ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 1 post * 53 views
bumpy said: Has anyone tried Spemen for ejaculate volume and increased fertility? It's looks like a very interesting "drug"/supplement that has some excellent sexual health benefits. If you've ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 1 post * 14 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction: Although prostate cancer (PCa) has long been considered an absolute contraindication for testosterone therapy (TTh), growing literature suggests TTh may ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 1 post * 26 views
rawhide said: Christopher Walker and others claim that Flaxseed consumption can significantly lower testosterone. Don't Eat Flaxseed! Low Testosterone and Estrogen Foods To Avoid He generally ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 1 post * 17 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Calling All Long-Term TRT Users! How is Your Libido and Sexual Function? July 16, 2021 * 28 posts * 523 views Testosterone Basics ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 21 posts * 494 views
52hoosier said: My CNP called in a script to CVS for 10ml of 200mg TC this week. They told her that they would not fill it as 10ml was "too much" of a controlled substance to dispense. Oddly, ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 61 posts * 1,276 views
Cataceous said: As long as the product is bioidentical progesterone it doesn't matter if yams were the source material. The end result is the same molecule that our body makes and uses. For example, ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 14 posts * 223 views
Nelson Vergel said: Dietary Fat Modulates the Testosterone Pharmacokinetics of a New Self-Emulsifying Formulation of Oral Testosterone Undecanoate in Hypogonadal Men This study investigates the effect ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale