Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 23, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 21, 2022 * 18 posts * 324 views
Tn198989 said: Hello everyone, I ve been struggling with ed since 2018 after stopping a testosterone cycle. I am on trt for a year (tried for a long time to recover with serms) and except for ... Read more >>
July 21, 2022 * 18 posts * 280 views
TRicker said: I've asked this in another thread, but wondered if others have experienced this with thyroid meds and high RT3. My main question is, has anyone experienced sexual symptoms from ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 12 posts * 377 views
Forty2 said: I've read a lot of guys, including Nelson are taking testosterone cypionate or enanthate on the same day as their hCG shot every 3 days. What is the rationale for this given that ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 8 posts * 238 views
Rabbit91476 said: Any non diabetic s. Taking it for weight loss? If so how's it working for you? Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 16 posts * 181 views
nxanthis said: Hi, I am a 51yr old who has juice many times in the past. At 40yrs old I had a max bench of 370. At 49yrs old a max deadlift of 465. Between 40-51yrs old I had on both my right ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 9 posts * 193 views
gallant said: Hello, I have been struggling with low ferritin and high hematocrit. I've searched and read through the subject matter here and elsewhere. Some folks elsewhere are saying that ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 171 views
Normisbest09 said: 31 years old here. 5'8, 160, I work out 4-5 times per week, decent diet. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism last year (June 2021). Test was at 210 (very low for 30 year old). Side ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 85 views
Dalife said: "Yes" is the correct response to this question. This symptom is absent in the great majority of insomniacs. Melatonin is generally assumed to interfere with sleep, however this ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 7 posts * 203 views
undercover said: I have hypogonadism. I'm 22 years old with a total T level of 294.5. LH and FSH are also low normal. My doctor put me on clomiphene citrate to try and get my testosterone level ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 7 posts * 234 views
MJ65 said: How soon after non-scrotal test cream application should I have labs drawn to measure testosterone levels? My understanding was 3-4 hours after application for blood draw. Thanks ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 7 posts * 30 views
madman said: J. Curtis Nickel, MD, FRCSC, discusses recent research on the relationship between prostate cancer and the male urinary tract microbiome. [image] Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 76 views
Vince said: One example of this is a condition whereby white blood cells are missing their Y chromosome. Called mLOY (for mosaic Loss Of Y chromosome), it's more common than you might think, ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 1 post * 60 views
readalot said: It is often assumed that the effects of antidepressants demonstrate that depression must be at least partially caused by a brain-based chemical abnormality, and that the apparent ... Read more >>
July 21, 2022 * 1 post * 56 views
Vince said: Preserved stool samples, chilled down to negative-112 degrees Fahrenheit, could hold the secret to curing illness later on in life, according to scientists from Harvard Medical ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 1 post * 55 views
Wideglide12 said: Hi so I'm taking 200mg per week of cip for 3 years for low t l, I feel great but I'm starting to get sebaceous hyperplasia and small acne's in my hair line and on my face the cip ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale