Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 24, 2022 * 31 posts * 741 views
jj123 said: Has anyone found they have better Libido/Sexual Function with certain esters like Propionate, Sustanon and even transscrotal Cream compared to Cypionate and Enanthate? Could this ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 5 posts * 190 views
DixieWrecked said: I always assumed that aerobic exercise would help improve erections and I have found studies/articles to back up that speculation. I wanted to pose the question to the gentlemen ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 5 posts * 307 views
jj123 said: Can TRT make you age faster (skin, wrinkles, accelerated greying etc) or does it just make you look more masculine/less feminine (reduced facial fat etc)? Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 7 posts * 116 views
Weasel said: I've had terrible sleep for going on 6-7 years now. Waking up 2-3 times during the night would be a great nights sleep for me. For longer than I've been on TRT I've had a fasting ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 8 posts * 97 views
madman said: Physiology of Erection and Pathophysiology of Erectile Dysfunction (2021) INTRODUCTION The complex pathway from sexual arousal to penile erection has been elucidated in great detail. ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 6 posts * 227 views
jj123 said: Hi, I'm 26 and will be starting TRT soon (with or without HCG initially - not sure yet). Would you recommend having a Semen analysis prior to starting TRT and would you recommend ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 3 posts * 60 views
Strengthandlibido said: I received my first nasal gel pen in the mail from Defy today, but it came with no instructions on how to actually use the pen. The only moving part is the rotating clicker at ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 3 posts * 129 views
madman said: The Potential for Pharmacological Interventions for Low Sex Drive in Men (2021) Amit G. Reddy, MD,1 Amelia A. Khoei, BS,2 and Mohit Khera, MD1 NTRODUCTION Despite numerous advancements ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 1 post * 74 views
pyater said: Interesting read - Low T a factor in Dementia in Men [link] Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 6 posts * 64 views
jackjohnson said: Hi, I went to a clinic and after my first blood test with a total T of 1116 and a very high SHGB, I started taking 50MG of Danazol every other day and Liothyronine/Levothyroxine ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 10 posts * 384 views
xibxang said: I'm in the "dissatisfied with BMH" camp. I had a phone meeting with them in early December to ask about reducing my dosage and was told that the doctor would have a response for ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale